Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
phone call from my wife - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

phone call from my wife

well my wife has just phoned me. to ask me if the speedo in the s4 is correct?

why i asked because im already in Grimsby.

my wife took the s4 this morning to Grimsby so she has done about 85 miles in less than an hour and is supprised at how quick she has got there,

i asked her if she looked at the speedo on the the way there.

No was the reply

perhaps you had better look at it on the way back

It's Oogies turn to boogie

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i already told her. she is still waiting for a speeding fine that she got two weeks ago - guess what car she was driving?

she thought she was going "steady".

bit worrying as she would have had to stop to fill up before she got on the motorway as there was not much petrol in it, also would have gone through the center of mansfield. so i think she would have averaged 90 - 100+ still cheap insurance when you are banned

my wife an ice skating coach and has got a few kids in the competition there today, been before Grimsby on a Sunday - nothing to do at all

she should havetaken the vw that way i could have done some tarting up on the engine then gone to hardwick or somewhere for some lunch.

all the best

Your blessed to have a wife that shoes some interest in your Esprit. I have had Esprits for about 10 years and in that time my wife has never even sat in any of them, let alone drive them. She considers them too low, too fast and too 'pointy'. The only cars I have had that she liked where the Defender and the Porsche 944.

She has mentioned she quite like the Elise S1 though, but then she asked if it was available as an automatic (she cant help it, shes Japanese)! One day I may just have to convert an old Elise to an auto box, just so I can say I got her to drive a Lotus.

Malc

well my wife likes fast cars, but has no interest in washing, cleaning how they run, likes lambos (she went in in one in south africa) and aston martins as well as classic cars, most sporty cars , as she enjoyes the speed. dosent like the wedge shape though?

women

• Gold FFM
She considers them too low, too fast and too 'pointy'.

:cheers: Malc, you forgot one - too noisy.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Must be wife thing, my Mrs hates it, says it's a waste of money, too fast, too noisey and too hard to drive around town.

Good girl, just keep thinking that and I'll be left in piece whilst out in the Esprit!! B)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I could have waved from across the bridge.lol

You have to watch for the feds who sit on the bridges round that stretch.

My main route down when visiting darn sarf. Great fun!!

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160