Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Show off your Esprit Day (II)... - Page 6 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Show off your Esprit Day (II)...

SE Owner :-D

Definitely not crashing at your place... I have to do the lighting for a charity gig (Dreamflight) at our hall in the evening so I won't even be able to get to the BBQ....

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A week to go any more takers?

Can you list who is actually meeting at mine for the convoy to school? We have lots of time if we leave mine about 11ish at the latest.

1. ROG

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

1. ROG

2. Paul & Sarah

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Erm...

I will give this a miss, as I no longer have my car!

Andrew

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

• Gold FFM

Andrew, I know you'll be with us in spirit!

1. ROG (chav)

2. Paul & Sarah

3. Ed (setras) With the worst sounding Esprit on the planet........ (too much to do so little time)

4. sparky & Tracy

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

you can Share with me graham, rules are look but dont touch

Don't worry Graham, he is talking about his beer obviously..anything else is free game, especially if you bribe Alex with more beer :( .....

Roger, Room for Felix and I at the school? Be in my GT3. What time does it finish at the school BTW

Edited by internets

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Graham, Chris - no probs love to have you.

Actual fair time is 12-3 but pre-meet at mine from 9.30am (PM for pratnav) fun and frolics after at mine with a BBQ fire up around 7pm till V.Late. Plenty of floor and carpet bring your sleping bags, air mattresses and any other night time comforters.

1. Rog (CUSTOM SE)

2&3. Mr_John111 & Boots (S3)

3 Martyn (SE)

4. sparky & probably 'er indoors (Carb Turbo with big wing & tasteful aerial ball)

5. Alex--GT3-- (a stop over required to consume melon balls )

6. Paul & Sarah (S4 or Elise S2 with no aerial or melon balls) Would like to stop over if we may?

7. Ian (V8)

8. Ed (setras) provisionally the dates looks good... the car dosn't at the moment.....

9&10. Bazza (S3) and Mrs B (S1 Elise) - provisionally as uncertain if will be away, will confirm later

11. Andrew Obione (S3 IN SPIRIT)

12&13 Bibs and Laura (Modified SE)??????

14. Wookie (Marcos Mantis)

15 & 16 Dave and Megan - very shiney SE in black - provisional.

17. Simon (S4)

18. GKP (Tartan)

19. Chris and Felix (GT3)

Edited by SE Owner :-D

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Hi Rog. can you PM address details for yours so that I can plan route / journey time please dude :(

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

you have mail Paul.

Kids are very excited at school - dad's footy match k.o. 1.30ish, girls have practised dance routines (i may join in) garden looks tidy, bbq ready, i believe my car is too...

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Roger

We would still like to attend but I have a tutorial at Reading College in the morning and won't be free til around 12.30. Mr_John will be bringing the kids and meeting up with me in Reading and then following me down to yours.

So we won't make the early 9.30am start at your place. Should we go straight to the school? If so could you PM the address (and your address if arriving at Sandhurst around 1pm will still mean we can join the 'run')

Thanks

Sue (Boots)

and John (Mr_John111)

Have to regretfully bow out due to peer pressure...... Need to go to the south coast on Saturday to fix (again) the parents PC..... They dont want to drive up so watch out for me shooting down the A3....

Roger

We're one (wo)man down but I'm still hoping to make it.

Could you please PM me with your mobile number, and postcode of the School as I can't remember the directions from last year.

Also what time do you think you'll be passing Virginia Water?

Thanks

Bazza

School TW18 1NB

V Water on or around 111:30ish

you have mail Baz.

Edited by SE Owner :-D

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Roger,

what time are you leaving your place in the morning ? Just trying to work out whether to come down to yours first. Can you PM me your postcode and house number just in case.

Thanks

Martyn :)

after tyre kicking engine revving popping bacon sandwiches etc, ETD - 10:30 am latest although that's been said before...doing you a pm now.

SLEG_Rog.jpg

• Gold FFM

And don't forget the huge bootful of spares you'll have to fit/unload first.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.