Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Esprit Registry - Page 37 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Esprit Registry

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Hi all, I've updated what I think is the register, but I noticed my number (1032) is the latest since 2021, so maybe I'm using an old version???  This is what I've updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tfrRY26XbB7GbjeJRU1_9StPtNvM987xbpiqBNc1chg/edit#gid=401599102

Please let me know if there's a more recent one and I'll update it.

The most up to date version is an Excel spreadsheet - linked on the last few pages. However, it is read only as it keeps on getting messed up when people sort/filter etc. and just randomly add stuff into the editable version.

• Gold FFM

ok well if someone who has the write access could add mine in please here's the details. 

PS - I work in IT, specifically with Google sheets, so if you want me to manage this going forwards I'm more than happy to offer m y services (password protecting cells etc to ensure people can't mess things up).

Chassis                             Year     Version            Exterior               Interior   Username        Real Name    Location            Country          Engine #                    Reg #          1st Reg                                

SCCO82910KHD13522    1989    Turbo Esprit    Monaco White    Red        Maggo54321    Paul              East Yorkshire    UK                CP910890125789    F747OFP    6/4/1989                                

Edited by Maggo54321
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

have I done this? my brain is too small to keep that information...

Sudders and Dany