Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
London to Castle Coombe Hoon - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

London to Castle Coombe Hoon

Kimbers

Hey all. Bibs, Laura and myself will be having a leisurely drive early on Saturday Morning from his place in London, to Castle Coombe. ANyone interested in meeting up and joining us either from the M25 or even M4?

Please post here and we can arrange times. It will be early by the way as we want to get there for the off.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Hoping to entice the missus to this one! IF I get there, it'll be M25 anticlockwise to M4. How early??

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Wish I could come. I'm off to Johannesburg again on Saturday. Only for a week this time.

What I can't work out is how they know when every Lotus or Club Lotus event is scheduled to happen as this is the fourth one they've sabotaged for me.

Humph!

Alan

PS- And the car's running great too! - Oh no, shouldn't have said that - find me a lump of wood fast.

Kimbers - topside of M25 or t'other side?

I'll be doing M11 and topside leaving Stortford at 6am.

Dave.

Sounds about right. What sayeth you Mr Bibs? Which way shall we be cruising?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Kimbers, I've no idea how you're going to get to my house on Friday night when you don't even know where I live!

I'm in Kent, that's K E N T! Not everywhere in the SE is London y'know! I'm right next to J2 of the M25 so we'll be heading south, a good place to meet is either the Clackett Lane services or somewhere on the M4.

We'll be leaving early, and driving fast :clap:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

We'll be heading up once we've dropped the dog off (after doing early morning walkies etc). We'll join the M4 at the A34 (Newbury, Jctn 13) junction.

What's the chances of minute perfect timing to meet up woth a convoy of Esprits as soon as leave the off ramp?! :):clap:

Just going for the day so could join up.

Any chance someone could put some times on please. Ta VM :clap:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Thanks Mate. :clap:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Fly by is fine, will get onto the M25 J10 by 8.15am and cruse :) west till you catch me up, so that will be around Castle Combe then :P:P:P:clap:

Cliff

Aw Crap I feel a ban coming on...... :clap:

Hum-bug

Leaving to go to France on Saturday (for a week's family holiday) in the Honda

Can you make your hoon last a week, and I'll catch it next Saturday?

Hope you have a good run

GT3-jonny

Hmmm, love to join you guys on this little M4 cruise. I am not sure what time I should hop on to the M25 Junction 13 (Staines) which is only a couple of stops south of M4... need to study the map, calculate the speed via distance then compare to the clock and your times/locations...

Or perhaps Bibs could make it easier for eveyone by agreeing on a time by meeting at one of the petrol stations alongside the M4?

See you soon on M4 if not then at Castle Combes...

Gavman

Lotus Esprit Turbo Chargecooler SE 1991

Sounds good, thanks. And while I am driving the missus will call you and shout out the junction numbers.... I slow down or go a tag little quicker, of course within the speed limits...

Gavman

Lotus Esprit Turbo Chargecooler SE 1991

Don't worry. Whatever speed you are doing we'll catch you up........

Within the speed limits obviously.

Sorry , slight change of plan.

Due to my general distain for the M25 between the A3 and M40, I will now be joining direct onto the M4 at J10 with the intersection of the A329M (Reading), as will be coming up from Braknell, will join on around 8.45am as suggested and cruse West at the same time roughly as Andy AKA (ajj205) if all goes to plan.

Cliff

Wwhy don't you guys arrange to meet up? swap numbers etc then call us when you join the M4, that way we'll know whether to speed up or slow down!

p.s. Despite what people may think I for one am not risking my job by losing my licence so will be travelling at a reasonable pace.

• Gold FFM

Sounds like a plan.

Cliff/Andy - could rendezvous with you at J10 at the stated time. My no. is 07919 285631.

95% sure I can make it!

Edited by sparky

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.