Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
East Midlands Esprit Group 1st meeting - UK - East Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

East Midlands Esprit Group 1st meeting

hello everyone. well the East Midlands Esprit Group 1st meeting took place today at the Hardwick Inn. Mark (winners in his S1) Bo (botus in his ltd edt S3 turbo) and me in my S4. great weather (once the rain had cleared up). managed to get up to Hardwick Hall (while th ewifes and kids played at the Inn) and get some pics taken (even though) we wern't suposed to park, but the hall staff were very friendly and let park and take some pics, even managed to get a professional photographer to take a few pics of us free. good day and great to see Bo and Mark, pics to follow

All the best

Edited by oneshot

It's Oogies turn to boogie

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good Pete.

Hope the pics get posted.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Congratulations guys on your first meet. Very nice pics and a great selection of desirable cars too. How come you didn't come down to Oxford, would have been brill to see you there?

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

A great afternoon. Here's my pics, bit the same really.

Don't remember the three cool guys with the shades posing by our cars Pete!! B)

Mark

Edited by winners

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

me neither, but what are the odds of getting a professional photographer on a sunday at about 5pm to get a couple of pictures taken for free, he could have used his tripod though

I'm sure the photographer was trying to make a quick buck when he offered to use his professional camera, I'm more than happy that he used our cameras!

Great pictures and a fab day, well overdue having talked about meeting up for some time. I have to apologise to the others because after intitially suggesting to meet this sunday, I forgot to check the forum and see if the meet was on! :devil: Good job your text arrived Pete as I was starting up the engine!

Great location with a good selection of roads to get there on, and how nice was that National Trust Warden to let us park up and take a few pics. Did anyone put a donation in the tin?! :lol:

Looking forward to the next one when hopefully Steve in his Essex and the guys from Chesterfield way will join us.

p.s. Mat I seriously considered Oxford but having been away for three weeks and also missing the booking dead line I needed to be more local, next year hey!

Edited by botus

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

congatulations on a succesful first meet, may you have many more

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Well done on the first meeting, I'm sorry I missed out !!! I've got my car back now but was to busy cleaning and polishing it to check on hear for any meetings this week-end !!! <_<

Oh well I'll try not to miss the next one !!!

It looked like you all had a good time in the sun.

Cheers

Paul

Edited by wizard

Hi Guys

Well i've been off-forum for a while now, but the insurance cheque came in the post a few weeks ago, so its hunting time again!

Sorry i didn't make the meeting and its only 10 mins from where I live........

I pomise to check the forum more often - too much time trying to forget my accident and now looking for a GT3 !!

Just got to get a garage built now !!! - know any cheap reliable builders??

I can't seem to download/view the pics. I always used to be able to. Any ideas???

Anyway, better get ready for work, but hope to meet with you guys soon

Glyn

(Chesterfield)

hello Glyn gladyou got the cheque - brother-in-law is a builder but i know he is stacked out at the momentnot sure why you cant view the pics i have added you to the group (not sure what all this means) perhaps this will allow you to view the pics. if you want to come to the Chatsworth meeting but still dont have a ride im sure someone would be able to pick you up as its not a million miles awy

all the best

aaahhhh The Heron returns.

Good to see you're back in the land of the living Glyn.

Good luck with the hunt for a GT-3 and hope to see you soon.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Hi Glyn I'm in Chesterfield and will have a spare seat !!! If your struggling for a lift get in touch nearer the time and I can pick you up.

All the best

Paul

Thats if you don't mind slumming it in an S4s !!!! :lol:

Edited by wizard

Hello mate, welcome back. Glad the insurance is sorted. If I can help in anyway, then let me know fella :lol:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg