Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Aussie map with Esprit Locations - Page 3 - Australia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Aussie map with Esprit Locations

s4simon

I have only just seen this topic and it makes for interesting reading - so much enthusiasm from so far away from where the Esprit was born!

Could one of you update the map for us observers from afar please? tonyc

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alexander- I live near Dereham west of Norwich and my son who has the Esprit V8SE lives in Thetford south of the city. There looks to be a high proportion of Lotus owners in Norfolk, but I have no statistics to back it up. Good to see such support so far away where costs are so high!

tonyc

Hi Anthony :)

Glad to see some more Esprits around the home of Lotus....

When i was driving my Gcar around Norfolk ,,,,,,,,,, Circa 2001-2004

Not a Esprit in sight............. just a few Lotus Kitcars ... Elises and such

I leave and take my Gcar with me .....

Now all you guys pop up .... :)

you even have a Esprit Chapter in Norwich

(though you still have bad weather :rolleyes: )

Now in the land of ... "Whats a Lotus "

Thou i have my sparing mate across the ditch ..... kylie :innocent: TO KEEP ME IN LINE :(

Catcha

Alex ..... i use to live in Sprowston

While i am at it

G'day Kylies ..... back on the scene again

I have had a little excursion to the wonders Kabul area of the world

You say 80 odd Esprits in NZ......... :)

Where did they all come from .....?

What of all the other Lotuses ....in NZ .... Cortinas... Carltons... Eclats ... open wheelers yarda yarda

Catcha

pomoz

Cough Cough Im Off

Alexander - thanks for the reply. There must be 15 -20 Esprits in Norfolk that feature on this forum. Most are in the AEG (Anglia Esprit Group). My son Paul bought his V8SE new from Stratton Motor Co in 2001. I trust you got your G car out there undamaged. tonyc

• 2 years later...

Updated !

No more room in NSW, but plenty of room up there in the NT for new owners. :smoke:

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

• 10 months later...
  • Gold FFM

I just looked Simon. I'm still in Perth (well Pinjarra). Now in Geelong, Victoria.

Could you update the map for me please?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

I'll get the naked nymphs onto it right away.

Video! Video! :devil:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 3 months later...

I just got confirmation from CTS that the silver 300 sport rumored to have left the country in fact did not. The owner did for awhile. The car is in WA now and the owner is thrilled with it. Sucks...I want it now that Ben Allen greedily snatched up the silk red one. The man has two 300 sports!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after looking for ages, finally became a Lotus owner, albeit not an Esprit like you all seem to be! Just a humble Elite, but hopefully lots of fun to be had. Beginnings of a Lotus stable I hope. Any other Elite owners out there? It is registered(Tas), but I have stuff to do in it before I can get it registered in NSW, mostly electrical (I hope!). Had a blast driving up from Hobart in up to 39deg heat in places, and the aircon in pieces in the boot! But overall it was a great run, with the exception of failed alternator, so an unscheduled pit stop in Albury.

I am in the Sydney area( Blue Mountains )

Clive

Not sure if you are still updating.

Geelong Victoria - just near the a Great Ocean Road racetrack..:lol:

Clive59

Hi mate just saw you add details as I was adding mine to the list.

Welcome to Lotus ownership.

I have been trawling through the Threads and Posts here, not a lot happening..:cry: there appears to be a bit happending up your neck of the woods though.

Enjoy the ride.

Bernie

Edited by Aussie kid

• 2 months later...

Oh Noes.  Photobucket has changed the way it creates links, and for some reason I can't edit my original post to update the map link. 

LEFOzMapMaster261008_zps73b2550d.jpg

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Shame there is no more room in Sydney for my S1 to add to the list.

Now it is a bit cooler and I am travelling less I would be keen to meet everyone and go for a gentle drive.

Cheers

Ian P

• Gold FFM

Geelong isn't that far from Melbourne on that map Bibs. :hrhr: About 1mm to the southwest of the Melbourne dot.

I don't think Simon will bother.

• 4 months later...