Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Which steering wheel - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Which steering wheel

Gasman GT3

The Momo wheel on my GT3 is looking a but tired and I am thinking of changing it. I will probably go for another Momo but which model? I have narrowed it to 3 and I would like your views.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The momo corse was used in the Sport300 and momo millennium was used in the Sport350 if you wished to stay authentic and wanted 'more' choice! :(

Otherwise, in order as posted, 1, 2, 3.

But definitely not 3, ewww...

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

If you have any carbon in youre interior I would def say #2,it also looks like it will stay looking new longer,because it is all dark.I think peeking through the window it will also be more appealing to the eye!!! The #1 looks so common.....

Can you not do a straight replacement Ade, they were in the factory sale not sure about the latest one.

PS no1 otherwise, perhaps with an alloy dash panel.

Edited by LooseCannon

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Can you not do a straight replacement Ade, they were in the factory sale not sure about the latest one.

PS no1 otherwise, perhaps with an alloy dash panel.

Did think about getting a replacement but I fancy a change Mark. Interesting you say aloy dash panel because I am leaning towards No2 because I may do a carbon dash panel. The Alloy panels are only available for facelift dash's and I do not fancy trying to make one from scratch.

As the car is not here at the mo, what size is the standard wheel 320mm or 350?

Edited by gasmangt3

Dang, the airbags on those puppies must be tiny! :wub: (just kidding brother Heath)

"And the number of the holy hand grenade shall be 3, not 2, not 4, but 3." (but I'd still go with 2 for the steering wheel)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

Def No2.

1 is Ok I guess, but 3 looks like the standard installation for Novachav.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!