Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 12 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

Now I seem to have got the photo thing sorted, here's a few more..

P1000576.jpg

Get some fair sized fish in the canal...

P1000416.jpg

A proper home cinema...

P1000402.jpg

Says it all, really..

P1000406.jpg

And a few of the workshop...

P1000529.jpg

P1000533.jpg

And.....the beer cooler!!

P1000534.jpg

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe REVENGE!!

bibssumo.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

The candle shot is "deep," Rob, in a mystical sort of way. :lol:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Does your mother know that you're still playing with matches, Roger? :)

Looks like they are still testing nukes in the Australian outback.

Nice pic!

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

But where's Mexico Pete?!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Now being a member of LEW, I found this shot on the LEW site, it's significant not because this apparently is the Colchester premier of "Die another Day",

Owners_hodson_05.jpg

But because that is my car, obviously before I bought it and shipped it to Australia.

And this one was taken at the 2004 Oxford meet.

Oxford_May04_04.jpg

Isn't it fun tracking your car's history. (I wonder what happened to that wing?)

Roger B)

Edited by Roger Harris

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Roger here is a pic from Donny 2004

lotusdonnington2004004.jpg

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Sheriff Joe got him. :( A fellow Phoenician I see. Where are you located?

North end of the valley, near the 101/I-17 stack. Nice avatar pic. Looks much like the subject of my pursuit.

liquidlighterdu6.jpg

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

Roger here is a pic from Donny 2004

Fabulous, thanks I've added it to my album.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

The bottom shot is Mount McKinley (20,320', also known as "Denali" ["great one"]), Alaska, and appears to have been taken from near the small village of Talkeetna, the staging area for most climbing parties that choose to then be airlifted to the starting point of the climb. While living in Alaska as boy, my 13th birthday gift from my father and mother was a sightseeing tourist flight from the Anchorage airport to the mountain for a prolonged flyby. Was grinning for weeks.

Many years later I passed on this "family tradition" by arranging a similar flight (from the Denali National Park airfield) for myself and my older son, who was then quite young.

Keep up the good work, Robert! :D:ice: