Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 23 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

wow..Simon, what a dream! Especially for me as an guy born on a river...u know what's called about rivers. !? All of them meet each other in the sea :D Looks really peaceful, and I'm sure one day -not now bud someday in the future- i will have the time to see this for real :)

@GKP: :) I'm not totally sure that i would open my door, as some with that evil guys look is knocking behind my door-viewer .

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

There should be an Esprit 'spotted' thread. I stumbled across this gent at our "Longest continuous running car show in the world" saturday night. Nice guy and nice car with less than 30K miles on it.

espritturbo85azpavapr20a.jpg

espritturbo85azpavapr20.jpg

espritturbo85azpavapr20p.jpg

Still waiting for my car to be delivered I'm still restricted to Focus activities:

focusdezg2gapr2009rf2.jpg

And an interesting expression of how to creatively spend ones time, spotted at the same car show I found the Esprit at:

terminatorbikeazpavapr2.jpg

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

• Gold FFM

it's the only 'girl'-friend I have at home.. .

Maybe i have that so called 'green thumb', as it was part of an huge plant and is broken in the middle on an transport. Now there are two plants in my flat and i managed to get these beauty out of it. After all it is no wonder -if you spend most of your childhood weekends on an more 'natural' orientated private ground ;-)

half an hour later, still on analog dial-up , so next try..

did it work ??

@bibs: is there any chance to modify the web-system. In a way that you have not to 'reload' all those pictures below the 'Editing a post in...'-window if you just want to answer/edit a post !?

Edited by G

• Gold FFM

not only annoying, it's hard work ...more than one hour to post one simple small picture !?

the *initializing attachments*/*upload* is going round and round and round. Browser gets stucked in reload those pictures in previous post. And the note *..(xx elements to load)..* picture http://i84. el.photobucket.com/albums...

-together with an yellow warning sign 'ready-page failed' -that does not make me happy :D

Ok, I'm tired now and go to bed

• Gold FFM

:) now it's one picture to much....

I need an other computer system -thats to crazy :D

@Jussi: take her home...or an other guy catches her !! (me :animier:)

• Gold FFM

Funny things can happen, especially if you get some pictures back from the photo-services. I still have an classic conventional camera (think it's not common to have one of these in the digital era !? As non-professional user of course. Some photographers may use them, for special effect pictures or so..).

To bring it in for 'extrivation' [don't know if that is the right discription..] i had to capture something on the rest of the film.

Some details of the first picture on the documentation-/thumbnail-list (it says that it also was the first i shoot with the film ..) reminds me that it must be from 2005 or older. ( I had never expected that an film in multi-color can be in use so long ??).

For all who had heard about my way of car[mis]use:

here it is :( *a car is a car, it has to do what's aimed for*

-transportation of humans, animals, ordinary things and a lot of other stuff (more or less fast in some cases :) )

All other pictures in future will have no title or comment (have taken 30 random-pictures in the last days). John, as you asked about some of the details of my last picture posting: It's early summer outside and i bed you will know some of that what's to see on it... .

A while back I put up a very tiny pic of a cardinal's nest just outside our living room window with three eggs in it. I made mention of the fact that previous nests in that particular area had not fared well in the past. I am happy to report that all three eggs hatched, all three hatchlings were kept well fed by mama cardinal, and two days ago all three left the nest to make their way in the world. It was a real treat to watch their day to day development (feeding time was a trip!), and looking now at an empty nest brings a tinge of sadness (guess I'm a bit of a "softie" afterall, eh?), but I did manage to get one last shot of the last fledgling to leave. I swear he (she?) appeared to be getting his courage up for the inaugural flight, perched as he was on a branch just inches from the security of the nest. He stayed there for the longest time, just sort of looking around and taking the measure of things. I grew a little impatient, went to do something else, and when I returned he was gone.

"Happy trails," little guy!

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Here's the pic. With a little effort you can spot the novice flyboy, chirping "Contact!" He's perched above and just to the right of the nest, still wearing his "camo's."

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

Edited by G

That stupid bird is just now destroying our daily driver :)

Looks like he fights agaist his picture.

post-2215-1241341341_thumb.jpg

haha i had no idea you guys had pheasants in europe. they can be pretty mean birds.

if it makes you feel any better, I kill about 100 or so of them every pheasant season.

ps...i have no idea how to resize my pictures so my apologies

post-5568-1241380236_thumb.jpg

post-5568-1241380266_thumb.jpg

Edited by roosterjuicer

Mmmmm, pie :)

We had a pheasant in the back garden recently. I checked my armoury, found a paintball gun and several hammers so decided to let him move on!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Jim, good thing that's only pheasants. In this days, if you post on some pictures like that (just imagine there would be an collection of guns in the background :) ) -than the FBI is just watching you :)

You know what i mean !? This 'we are behind the mountains, there is no other government like us' type of thing. We do what we do -as it is 'the land of the free'... .