Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 24 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

Yup, we have Pheasants in Scotland too. In fact we have a hatchery about 2 miles from our house and when the young birds are released there is carnage on the roads. They are so stupid, even the adult birds.

We were repairing our drive few years ago and this one popped in to inspect the work

DSC01608.jpg

...and the Elise we had at that time.

DSC01615.jpg

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes. I don't but others do.

I don't know if they share the same season as the Grouse. The Grouse season starts on the Glorious 12th (Aug 12th) each year and I think it last for a month. Glorious 12th

Pheasants lives very near limits here, birds are in trouble during winter months. We have two hatcherys in our area and birds are escaped from there. I don't hunt them nowadays.

As a young boy I was like a dog in hatchery, when they spent 'hunting weekends'. I met then lot of politicians and big company leaders and even King of Sweden.

• Gold FFM
haha i actually have no idea what you mean, please explain what you mean

every time the evening-news show us some new 'Waco' story's from USA and even from my home in Germany (we have kids who kill others in the school over here too..) there are some pictures like that included. Private pictures from family albums. Posted in the world wide web. With guys on a hunt, guys on the back of pic-up trucks, guys with weapons and so on.. . you know what i want to point out. The ordinary people have those pictures in mind. Every one of these guys is a killer (or at least those think every one must be a potential terrorist and will fall into an type of 'bloodthirstiness'.. .)

That's why i say *big brother is watching you* :)

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Does this explain yr username by any chance? :) Do you work for someone to keep the numbers under control or just a hobby?

it does!

its just a hobby, nobody keeps the numbers under control out here except hunters/coyotes. if they need to lower pheasant numbers they just extend the season a little bit

Do I see an international business deal in the making here?

"Kylie's New Zealand Pheasantburger Emporium"

best pheasantburger in town!

flown in daily, fresh from Nebraska!

choice of white or whole wheat sesame bun!

check out our homemade Kiwi special sauce!

"to go" orders welcome, catering available.

esprit owners get free softdrink with order.

Have a Pheasant Day!

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM

:D this board is gonna be an kitchen-forum now

As combination of pie & pheasant you can make some *pheasant pie* -meat pastry's are pretty common in the Commonwealth

I'm sorry, Gunter, but you lost me here. Are you implying that the pheasant pie is deepfried in crankcase oil and then garnished with ivy, rhododendron, and pine sprigs? :D

Perhaps a local dish?

Upon moving our house by barge down the Oxford canal concrete foundations suddenly came out of the water and took our house away!

I hope there is a diving board and stairs on the left hand side!

Edited by Bibs

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

• Gold FFM

:D No John, it's just *the dot* in-between to mention ! My comment was meant about Kylie's plans -and the pictures are straight from my 'i found an old film in my camera..' term.

Here is one more, bud this was taken today with my digital:

Kylie , are you out there !? You know what we have spoken about -the thing with the special 'G

Ohhhhhh.......now I see, Gunter. The pheasant pie isn't deepfried in oil, it's "flambe'ed" in gasoline! :D What a sophisticated touch. "Table presentation" is everything!

(incidentally, by switching from my drugstore "cheaters" to my prescription lenses, I was able to spot the *the dot* :harhar: )

• Gold FFM

bud you still missed *the point* :D

It's not flammable -it is something you can use in food industry -> the stuff i used a lot on my car 'restoration' works: citric acid powder in water

Good Lord, Gunter! You're planning on eating the car, too!? :D

Better put a picture up quick, before Bibs runs me outa' here. :Pc:

Edited by Iconic Ride

• Gold FFM

that's stylish !

Don't let Roger see that one, it could start him off again! :D

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Im here Gunter, yes I know what your talking about now but got to admit wondering what was in that first pic, I ruled out sump as it had pine needles in there so figured must be something to do with that washer :D The citris explains it !!! :harhar:

350.gifNo.23