Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 41 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

still freezing cold out here

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Just bought this from Lotus. Now need the tools also.

post-2215-126133020863_thumb.jpg

It looks nice in carage wall dry.gif

The toolboard came in same parcel that windscreen and some other parts.

• Gold FFM

..so you bought one of the 80GBP tool-board background papers !? Thought those are pretty useless, especially without the adequate tools.. :whistle:

But you're right , it gives an impressive decorational object!

PS. where is the *cam-angle sensor* tool placed ?!

• Gold FFM

especially as i thought you are not that kind of mechanic, the one who would make a serious use of it ? What's with an *winter-time general service & repair course*, against all that depression !? Would be an interesting forum action, you say what you are after on the car -and someone directs you on the right way. An DIY-course via Internet :whistle:

Is your shifting problem from the Frolic-gathering sorted by now ?

• Gold FFM

Jukka just do it like Bibs has done it , an good sorted toolbox works wonders on the creativity :whistle: Think you can still learn enough to do bigger projects on your car. You will never be to old to enjoy the 'mental stresses' of sorting out the problems with an Esprit. It sounds wired, but some things are really enjoyable -especially after all works well. Watch out for the broken yellow/blank *Evaporative* pipes on the fuel neck (behind the carpeted side panels). In what state are your connection hoses, and the steel tube that goes from RH to LH under the engine. What is with the rubber pipe that fits onto the top of the RH tank [behind the carped on the rear window..] and what does the plastic pipe look like (the one on top, that goes over the rear window from RH to LH)

Or , as you have undone both side panels ->look inside the fuel-tank bay from above. Is the paint chipping in big sheets ?? Is there any sign of water contact (wetness) on the foam on the tank (and under the tank!)

PS. hope you get it sorted till next year -there are some Events in Europe where we can all get together again.

cu !

When Napoleon ruled in Belgium there was a brewer called Pauwel Kwak owner of the (waggoner)pub "De Hoorn" in Dendermonde. Because of the coachman were not being allowed to leave their coaches alone, Kwak designed a special glass with a spherical bottom, now hanging in a wooden holder. This holder was mounted on the coach. The spherical bottom made it impossible to make the glas tumble during the ride.

Personal note: Drink this beer slowly, let the air slip in the sphere otherwise when you lift the glas to much... the beer will come all at once in your face.

More like Winston Smith begging Big Brother not to send him to the Ministry of Love, and that if he does, O'Brien will put him in Room 101 with the rats.shock.gif

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM
:lol: do we know this gang ...well, I would say so !? Die_%C3%BCblichen_Verd%C3%A4chtigen.jpg Edited by G