Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 47 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

The gesture being used by Hulk is generally interpreted to mean "Give me a ring mo-fo!"

"Alphonse" it is, John. And a fine moniker indeed.

Gunter, you never cease to amaze. Change the second letter "n" to a "d" and you've nailed it. Commonly called an "ibis," and a bit of a pest in many parts of the world, specifically Eastern Australia, so I'm surprised that Roger didn't jump on it first.

The pictured very expensive paperweight is a "1463-126555743999.jpg," also known as an "Exhaustusmanifoldusnogotis."

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PICT0152.jpg

You didn't offer a prize. I want 2 tickets to the Daytona 500.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I will gladly provide the Daytona tickets in exchange for 2 to the F1 kickoff in Bahrain in March, Roger. Oh, and please arrange corresponding pit passes as well.smile.gif TIA.

Cheers,

John

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

bald_eagle.jpg

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

crash209.thumbnail.jpg

A nice blonde goes into an auto parts store and asks for a 710.

The clerk asks: "What is a 710?"

The blonde answers:, "Well, this is under the hood. I lost it and I need a new one."

The clerks, clearly confused, asks the woman to follow him to his own car. He lifts the hood and asks her: Could you please show me the 710?

The blonde woman then says: "Sure, the 710 is right here!"

road_kill.jpg

Big news in the automobile world : It seems that IKEA bought GM ! fun.gif

The cars will now be sold in pieces, in a box containing all the required part to build your own GM.

ikea-general-motors.jpg

And to assemble all this, the only required tool will also be included in the package. fun.gif

general-motors-sold.jpg

formula-1.jpg

wooden-car.jpg

funny-parking.gif

car.jpg

sig.jpg

• Gold FFM

The pictured very expensive paperweight is a "1463-126555743999.jpg," also known as an "Exhaustusmanifoldusnogotis."

It's not an 'paperweight', as parts are still listed as available... .

It's Brittish, or sort of -depends on view of company ownership !

So will any GB citizen enlighten the story ?! :cheers:

Dave R.

..your GM looks a little VW-isch, does it ?! :P

and Brian is right -it was from *Eric the red* :popo:

++++++++

John H.

..another paperweight:

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on 280. Please be careful!"

1ea8561c002407f5bdcf642c3f90-grande.jpg

"Hell," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

driving%20cellphone%20Rex%20photo.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G

sig.jpg

AK_BaldEagle13.jpg

They are amazing creatures.

EAGLESIGN.jpg

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

looks like a corsa, with some small black wheels who would fit on a 4pot Special-SE !?

adac_Handy_Verbot_3.jpg

Edited by G

• Gold FFM

yeah, I know -but you should not say those will not fit on a Special-SE. Think you know that there is one guy out here with a special kind of 'styling' taste ...:)

Bibs, I still vote for the one piece Gold !! The middle section just looks so small on the coloured S300s

With a big size brake your SE would still look impressive. Black & Gold, still fits a Lotus at its best...

• Gold FFM

Wow, could it be same marque as the name on the oil filter?

spot on !

thought it would be easier for John, this way.. :(

..what I find interesting is the closed-deck conception, and the way of holding the timing belts tight -a thing that Lotus was not able [or willing ?] to do (even if you mention that the 918 head-casting does have in fact the marking for automatic tensioners) !

and the two stage oil-pump assembly with gearing was quite interesting. It's a good thing to be an engineering student. You get free access to some interesting places with your courses.

by the way, have I mentioned that the wiring looks like some cylinder-selective knock sensors ?!

Show me an machinery and I can understand how it works, just by viewing it.... yeah, right -I was one of those :) kids who have dismantled nearly everything in the house ..

this one for the *eagle* thing:

adler-bw.jpgadler09.JPG ...after the end of Russian occupation we now have more of all those wild birds here.

adler_c.jpg

those ones down here are not from *Mark-Brandenburg*,

those are from a German Lotus-gathering (LCD) in the past:

post-1463-126572449095_thumb.jpg

post-1463-126572456264_thumb.jpg

Edited by G