Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Need a good Indian restaurant in Central London - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Need a good Indian restaurant in Central London

fmxa

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM
:lol: Quality. Thats nearly as good as Yes!, but can't remember its name or where it is.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Snuffy, are you sure that no-one knows a good indian restaurant in London?

Yes, you are quite right. The answer should be;

There is a good chance that someone does know of a good Indian restaurant in London, however, I'm not one of those people.

Right then, said Fred.

Adrian, shhhh. Go play with your RSF albums.

Paul, I've eaten out a fair amount in central London but I'm sure I've never had an Indian meal in a restaurant of note. I'll speak to some ex-colleagues who work in central London and ask for some recommendations on Monday :lol:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Not central london in the suburbs

http://www.lerajrestaurant.co.uk/Scripts/faqs24.asp

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Key words, need, good, Indian Restaurant ????????????????????????????

A tainted view from my youth our local Indian Restaurant was closed down, a client went to the local hospital with a bone stuck, analysis identified it as the bone of a rat, "Where did you last eat sir"?

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Mate, there's nothing good of anything in Central London. It's all about "Multi Cultural" tourism. Which means they try and cater to everyone and do nothing well for anyone. Even the MacDonalds is rubbish. I tried to have a coffee in a coffee shop and they said take away? I said drink in and they said I'd have to spend more because they were busy. I told em to F Off.

Hate London....Hate it!

London bears no resemblance to the rest of the UK It's bollocks.

Now where's my bottle of wine........

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I have eaten at the Michelin Star Indian Resturant Tamarind in London

http://www.curryhouse.co.uk/scene/tamarind.html

It was about 4-5 years ago so may have changed. It was very good and work was paying the bill which made it better. If your wallet is fat with cash I would say give it a go.

Chutney Marys. Not cheap, and hardly central, being by Chelsea Harbour, but their lobster starter is to die for...it made a fitting end to our marathon splashy trip back from Calais to Chelsea Pier during the gales a few weeks back...a short walk from the pier to the best Indian I know!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein