Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 248 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

• Gold FFM

The Foo’s, a band I’ve yet to see live! The BHP available sounds like a lot of fun. How naughty were you on the autobahn? 🤣

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

I was in a Bentley Arnage, 6.75ltr twin turbo, at 170mph going to LeMans. As a passenger, I could physically see the analogue fuel dial moving down, down and down. Iirc I think at that speed we got to around 43 minutes of driving before we had to refill the tank! It was a sobering sight.

Have to ask @Bibs, what's the sensation in an EV, at that speed, when looking at the battery level digital indicator? Is it as sobering a sight?

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Nope, didn't really even look and here's why... Without wanting to sound like I've drunk the koolaid, we stopped to charge at 30% and it was full in 20 mins. Literally a walk over the road, grab a coffee and walk back and it was done. Astonishing really and makes EV's much, much more palatable. That would have been a very boring 2 hours in my old Kia! When it charges that quick, range anxiety really isn't a thing any more. 

image.jpeg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I wasn't having a pop re range anxiety @Bibs, hence me mentioning the shocking ICE experience first. But then the fill up of the Bentley took less than 5 minutes, if you really want to squeeze testicles. I think some Kool-Aid was consumed by the response as the lady doth protest...........  (not that I'm calling you a lady)

I was more interested in the feeling associated, at that speed, with energy being consumed at a vast rate (so not an EV v ICE thing).

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

David, this is great news!  I wish you many more happy posts because you deserve it!

• Thanks 1

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.