Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit - Page 2 - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit

Bibs

Rats - I could have had membership number 1 if I hadn't pointed out the pricing error.

Jolly fine job with the forum so far Bibs - of course now I have paid money, my expectations will increase :( I look forward to reaping the rewards of membership

Saving up for a sequential gearbox

Bill, thanks for joining up, good on you :) The process (and please remember, the renewal in 52 weeks) is all automated, I've got your life in my hands now!

Del, keep a receipt, you may need it :( :(

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Ha ha - me cause trouble...the thought never entered my head!

Had the landy out in the snow and mud on day 2 of ownership but didn't manage to get it stuck. Still not found any rapeseed crop to drive through but have managed to drive through a golf course (nobody playing at the time) - perhaps that is why it is known as fore-wheel drive!

And just to please Paul, it isn't a Defender, it is a gaylander - sorry freelander, so not a real 4x4 at all, or so I am reliably informed.

Afraid so Jo - I think it probably says Tata underneath the Land Rover badge!

I thought of trying to claim it was an environmental issue thing - buying the smallest Land Rover but given that it's primary function is to tow a trailer containing a track car, I thought I might be on dodgy ground.

:lol: British Racing Green Wellies with a Lotus Badge on the side - a new product from Hethel?

Just for reference - I DROVE out of the rapeseed crop last time (didn't need a push or a tow) although I did have to stand up in the car first to wave at the marshals so they knew I was OK (wouldn't want them stopping a session needlessly).

Are wellies any good in a gravel trap Paul ?

Thanks Jo and everyone else who has signed up, it's very much appreciated :lol:

I may have said it before, but just to remind you, this is a subscription so it will automatically renew in a year. If you don't wish to renew, please cancel via your paypal account.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Am I looking in the right place if all I see is the full LEF membership? The Club Esprit option is not there???

Michael.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Im showing Basic account but ive been a Club Esprit member for several years now. Should it not show Club Esprit ???

Anyway it doesnt matter as ive just done the paypal thing and turned GREEN :)

Money well spent.

Good job Bibs well done mate!

Mike