Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit - Page 3 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit

Bibs

All signed up and paid up for Club Esprit. Hopefully the paperwork should make it through the hallways of administration and be stamped in triplicate by the proper authorities in due course.

Eagerly awaiting the change to my status.

Your humble servant,

Bob

Edited by Hunt

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bob,

Admin (i.e. Bibs) is away at Donny all weekend. Please be patient till next week. On behalf of all the team thanks for your contribution.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Kimbers,

No problem! Have a fun weekend guys! I will be digging out of our last winter storm projected to be 1 to 2 feet! But its OK because by Monday its 22 degrees C!

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Green here too, and worth every penny. Thanks Bibs et al.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Nice to meet you at the weekend Purza and great you have gone green, especially as you dont (yet) own an Esprit, a good example to Esprit owners who have yet to go green...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Full members now get an excellent 10% off official Lotus Merchandise from our shop!

(excludes sale items)

Please see the full forum member section for more details

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 4 weeks later...

Probably entirely the wrong place to ask this but as a new Esprit owner please forgive my ignorance. I paid my membership fee a few months ago but am still shown as having a 'Basic Account' How do I go about upgrading this to Full LEF member - is there some sort of initiation - nothing strenuous please.

No. You should have been changed all things considered. Bibs will reply shortly I'm sure. PM me if he doesn't and I'll give him a shout.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Mike, did you pay to become a Club Esprit member through Lotus Esprit World (LEW) or did you pay to become a full forum member through Lotus Esprit Forum (LEF).

Full Forum members should upgrade automatically so I'd imagine you're a Club Esprit member. If that is the case Kato needs to tell Bibs you've paid so your membership can be changed, if need be you can give Kato a nudge by emailing admin@lotusespritworld.com

The first post in this thread explains the difference in memberships but basically you get some forum benefits for joining Club Esprit and the forum gets half of the money you paid. Full Forum membership entitles you to a few more benefits and LEF gets all the money you paid.

Kato handles the money for Club Esprit so he needs to tell LEF you've become a member.

Thanks laura. Bibs is now being informed to upgrade membership. Its seems when I joined LEW I didn't have a username on LEF so details could not be passed across.

bibs or Laura - I see that my son paul@thewatermill is still a basic member. Please will you upgrade him to LEF green status and bill me and I will paypal immediately, thanks tonyc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...