Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ladies and gentlemen I give you - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ladies and gentlemen I give you

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was laughing out loud by the 2 minute mark and ROTFL by the end. Thanks, James. <_<

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Sort of got me thinking, once, when I was young, my first sports car in fact, no I'm not confessing to what it was, but anyway. I was courting a new young lady, who rather impatiently and I though impolitely inquired "Do you always drive at this speed?" I cordially responded in the affirmative, "Yes,...unless I'm in a hurry". (I don't think I got any that night) <_<

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Didn't know they had "sports cars" in the late 1800's, Roger! <_<

(But, look on the bright side. Automobile wings had not yet been invented. :) )

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Well you may laugh, but I'll have you know! My Grandmother, (a spirited lady by all accounts) not only could drive, (I don't think licences had been invented back then) but had her own 2 seater open top car. That was back in the 1920's. <_<

My grandfather was an instrument maker in the RAF, and therefore was probably able to explain that wings and cars don't mix. :)

Edited by Roger Harris

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

same with subtitles if you can't understand Portuguese

Or Italian even <_<

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer