Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Speed Limit Signs - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

New Speed Limit Signs

tonyp

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there's a traffic calming measure I'd vote for. Not sure how well it would work outside schools though!

Think accident figures may go up slightly at the deployment sites, but I'm sure we could spin those figures away, just like all the others relating to road safety seem to have been......

Tim B

• Gold FFM

I sat through the whole thing twice, just to absorb the detail, the funniest example of which was the name of the police officer - Bent Koch Hansen. Good grief.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

it did feature on the Forum sometime last year, but road safety campaigns like that one deserve a second airing :)

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Nice one, 5000 kph! Much better than the 501kph speed limit for the ladies.....

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

"Danish speed limits are impossible to ignore" says the commentator. No wonder as nobody is moving! Excellent speed control solution = 0Kph.

Meanwhile here in Denver the latest speed control at the park by my house was a couple of college girls going for a jog around the park in their bikini's due to 20 Celsius weather, that kept everyone to 25mph or less!!!!

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Passport...................................................check

Flight reservation.......................................check

Hotel reservation........................................check

Car reservation...........................................check

USD to Kroner currency exchange complete.....check

Travel alibi to give wife.................................check

Alarm clock set............................................check

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.