Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Guess who has a new Lotus! - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Guess who has a new Lotus!

Kimbers - don't know how I missed this thread, but congrats Tony, enjoy it mate!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kimbers, are you going to start the 'sweep' competition on after delivery, how long it takes before you are chating to Norfolks finnest? :P

I don't think thats really a contest. Anyone with less than a week would win!! :)

A friend came round just before I sold my Esprit and said "I have a friend who works in the Radio room of the Norfolk Constabulary and they have told everyone to be aware of a red Esprit that is regularly seen on the dual carriageway"......so James, don't bring it down here!!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I agree about the wing. Looks much better than the old one. Can it be fitted to yours?

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I suspect not Graham, I believe some adjustments may be necessary to the rear hatch (or else it wouldn't open.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

it's not just the manic 0-60 time but the Torque figures per tonne are just amazing!

A colleague had one of those and I can only describe the performance as somewhere between 'stonking' and 'hooligan'.

Can confidently predict that you will enjoy and scare yourself in equal measure :)

the only other lotus i would entertain to be honest, very nice car

(right sort you crap out norfolk boy and make it quicker LOL, it has a charcger so SORT IT OUT lol)

whats top end on those things? as i know the audi conversion ones are good for over 185mph+ if your

mental enough to do it in a exige.

(and before the world goes "its not a about top end its a track car bla bla" im only asking lol)

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Sorry Kimbers,

A bit slow on the uptake on this one!

Congratulations - supercharged exige eh! As you know i was very tempted to go the elise/exige route when i blew my engine up!

I think the main draw for me was the fact you can get in, thrash to within an inch of its life and then park up!! All without fear of malfunction!

Enjoy it big man, just be careful of those rear tyres, i went through a set of rears every 6months in my elise, but to be fair i was ON IT, every time i got in and drove her!

Simon

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

It goes to "Holy Crap!" and the rev counter goes to "I Kill You!"

Good to see you doing your bit to get the economy moving again, Tony. I still remember with pleasure the Top Gear feature on the supercharged Exige.

I guess you will becoming good friends with your dentist and your chiropractor soon. Those cars have quite a stiff ride.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

:rofl: Trevor, you know your getting old when you look at a beautiful sports car and say "I bet it's got a hard ride". :)

What you should be saying is "I bet that goes some" Or "Holy crap look at that".....not "Holy Crap, I better put my Chropractor on Defcom 4".

Wheres the pickys then pink one?

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I'll put them up when I collect it mate. Still a week away at present as I keep giving them extra things to do to it..... :rofl: Just had a CAT 2 exhaust fitted and now asked them to service it.....then paint the front diffuser......poor old James @ Sport must be wishing I'd bought a TVR! :)

Oh no! A bad picture fight between me best mate and me wife ackackackack! Unfortunately they will all involve me so lets not get started!! :)

Warning Wife incogneto alert!