Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Jussi and winter photos are back... - Photography Matters - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Jussi and winter photos are back...

Jussi

Hello my friends.....or are there any left :)

It's been some time and there have been big changes, at least here on the forum, everything looks so different :rofl:

It's been almost a year, since my last visit here, so tell me everything.....what has happened??? are there any new rules around here? "No finnish cider drinkers" ?

Here are some photos:

img_0392.jpg

img_0683.jpg

img_1589.jpg

img_1883.jpg

img_3265.jpg

You can find even more photos from here , those photos are taken on this year.

Jussi

Heh, just checked new posts since last visit......there are 222pages, so I think I'm gonna skip those, if I'm going to read everyone, it's going to be very long week :)

Edited by Jussi

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back...nice photos! Most cider drinkers get "finnished" one way or the other!! Spring soon, and time for Lotus once more....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Some excellent photo's on your website.

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Thanks guys, it's good to notice you're still my friends :o

My Lotus is in Jussi2's garage :( still waiting for inspiration.....which is going to happen in any day now. We're going to take the cylinder head out and change those exhaust gaskets. We'll see when that project is going to start.

My newest hobby is car detailing, I did over 20 cars last summer....bought all machines etc. Ordered some detailing products from U.K almost every week :) Will show some photos in future.

But here's Lotus:

You can guess which side is polished...

lotus_pinta.jpg

lotus_pinta3.jpg

It will get proper wax later B)

Ohh. and I get rid of that coupe cabriolet Peugeot......and got......ehh. :rofl: Peugeot :P

207CC_GT.jpg

At least it's red, like I have been saying....sports cars are always red ones :)

Edited by Jussi

Good to have you back, Jussi.

There was a ban on Finnish cider drinkers but that was withdran yesterday. :)

Great pictures as always and that a fantastic shine on the esprit.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Jussi, good to have you and the photo back,

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Hey Jussi. Great to see you again. Nice photo's as always. So are you detailing professionally now or just as a hobby?

Maybe you could come over and detail all our cars....mat will pick you up......and leave you somewhere! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Glad you liked the photos, I have lots of ideas in my head.....let's see, when I will "publish" them.

Thanks Mark, Dan, Trevor, Howard, James :(

Thanks Kimbers, detailing is just a hobby, but I noticed to get some money from it also B) There aren't really good ( I mean passionate) detail companies in Finland. Although cars around here aren't Ferraris and Lambos like you have :)

I really can detail your cars.....just come to Finland and you can do the job with me, I promise to offer some pint beside work :( Actually I have some beer, cause Jimmy didn't drunk all :)

Here's my first "big training project" Toyota Corolla.

Hood, when it arrived, ehh, not bad?

konepelti.jpg

50/50 shot, there aren't any wax yet, just polished:

5050.jpg

And final closeup from the hood, with wax.....yes, it really is the same hood/car B)

valmis.jpg

I have repaired also some minor scratches from friend's cars, during wintertime. Total time for full detailing is two days (evening before proper wash and next day is for polish and wax). Total work time is somewhere between 5 to over 10hours. So it really is tough work.

Hello my friends.....or are there any left :)

Indeed mate.

:blush:

Am PMing you my new address, please PM me yours. I feel it

has been to long since we exchanged things and its about the

right time of year.

:harhar:

Hi Jussi, greetings from the other side of the border.

Great photos as usual - I just bought the Nikkor 70-300 on Saturday, can't wait to test it out.

The amount of snow we have now is unbelievable!!!

lo.jpg

This way to ship models! http://www.modelship...user-index.html

AELLEF_Esprit_27.jpg

Hi Atle :harhar:

Good luck testing your new lens. Forecast tomorrow is sligthly chance to see the sun....My plan is to wake up early and get some snaps B)

Enjoy the snow...there aren't many weeks anymore, then it's gone.....and then, it's time for Lotus. We have snow about up to knee, in the forest...so it's quite a job to wander there.

See you.