Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Esprit - Page 12 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Esprit

nello

Thanks for the great pictures! #006

Bloody hell that's going to get some jaws dropping! 

:clap:

Such a stunning shade of blue, a mobility scooter would look amazing covered in that!

How do you get the paint exactly right with something like this?

Are we sure that black one was once an Essex? Anyone know its chassis No.?

The only car I know that went to Belgium if thats where it is/was was Export 004 but that was LHD.............

Edited by nello

wow!! that looks very great!

its worth every penny! if i was the owner i want to put the car into the living room!

here a picture of the black essex.

34otx5d.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Oi! Gotti, this looks reallllly NICE ! :thumbsup:

Admit it! You´ve invented time travel and took the car out of a Lotus showroom back in good old 1980!:respect:

Edited by frb
  • Like 1

On 19 November 2016 at 17:34, nello said:

Are we sure that black one was once an Essex? Anyone know its chassis No.?

The only car I know that went to Belgium if thats where it is/was was Export 004 but that was LHD.............

Neil, Essex 013 chassis 10934

Was in touch with Club Lotus Switzerland some months ago the guy I was emailing didn't realise this was Essex 013, the story was - it was sold to a garage by the Club Lotus Switzerland member, how many years ago I don't know but they lost track of it.

A few months ago someone from France (they didn't save the contact number) contacted Club Lotus asking for help on behalf of the owner who was supposedly in Germany claiming 013 had lost it's identify (Vin Plate Missing or defaced ?) and were trying to find out it's Vin No./chassis number. 

The photo shows it with it's Swiss Plate "BE" identifies it as being in the Berne region.

One of it's previous owner has been trying to trace it through the English Forum Switzerland.

Steve T 

Essex 013.png

• Like 2

Cheers Steve - though I have chassis 10934 as being No.014?

I also have this image of an Essex thats labelled as number 13 although I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from?...............

No.13 was chassis 10937 and it was registered new under a company called Europa Wholesale - my only comments for that car say it was in Monaco - all suggesting it was exported. 

Essex013.jpg

Edited by nello
  • Like 1

On 17 December 2016 at 08:27, nello said:

Cheers Steve - though I have chassis 10934 as being No.014?

I also have this image of an Essex thats labelled as number 13 although I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from?...............

No.13 was chassis 10937 and it was registered new under a company called Europa Wholesale - my only comments for that car say it was in Monaco - all suggesting it was exported. 

Essex013.jpg

Neil, 013 = 10937 my mistake.