Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 3 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Lotus Forums Shop

LAST POSTING DATES BEFORE CHRISTMAS

If anyone is thinking of buying some Lotus goodies for their loved ones at Christmas please note Royal Mail's last recommended posting dates for parcels are 15th December for the UK & 4th December for international post. Bear in mind that many items need to be ordered in to stock by us so please don't leave it until the last minute to avoid disappointment.

If you're ordering something as a gift and you're concerned about it arriving in time please let us know and we can advise on alternative postage arrangements.

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Could any of the 200+ customers (and now over 10,000 unique visitors!) please log into the shop if you've been happy with the service/products and leave a couple of product comments? Look at what you purchased and you should be able to write a small review of the item or service you received, it would be most appreciated :X

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Just wanted to say that I recently purchased a few items from the shop and was very pleased with the transaction. The polo shirt was very nice quality and shipping to the US was pretty quick. Good job TLFS :rolleyes:

1995 S4s

Lovely car covers; indoor, outdoor and transportation - all made to measure :blink:

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/35-car-covers

Just bought a pair of the premium indoor covers - for the Esprit and M100. They are brill!

Initially I wanted to match the cars' colours white with blue piping for the Esprit and yellow with black piping for the Elan. But Bibs took me to meet the man at SCC at the NEC Show and his advice was to stay away from white/yellow cloth because the purity of colour of the lighter colours is less good than dark. So I reversed it - white piping on navy and yellow piping on black. They look good, fit well, are really thick and supersoft. I even had a wobble after delivery cos of the "fixed" aerial on the Elan but Bibs and Helen at SCC immediately offered to sort it out by taking the cover back and sewing in an aerial slit. In the end I realised I was being a dork and a bit more persuasion allowed me to remove the sting off the aerial so no alteration needed. Nice to know the help was there if I needed it though. Alround a very good day!!! The pictures dont do them justice but its the best I could do in the monsoon season.

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

We're very pleased to announce we have added a new range to the shop; Piloti driving shoes.

1Pilotilogo_White.jpg

Since 1999, Piloti has been dedicated to motorsport and the car culture surrounding racing. Originating from California USA, Piloti's shoes have become renowned within the racing community for their superb performance in fierce racing conditions and their comfortable, stylish looks on the street. They're so comfortable your other sports shoes may collect dust and are enjoyed by the likes of Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld, and Chad McQueen - even the band members of Aerosmith. But what makes Piloti really special is the unique blend of styling and comfort for everyday use on the streets. Key features include;

• Patented Roll Control™ spherical heel for unique cushioning behind the heel bone while in the car. Once outside the car, it supports your natural stride with a rubber heel wrap for durability and grip
  • Athletic construction offers you good cushioning under the foot; unlike typical racing shoes or driving moccasins that have none. The unique "Toe Spring" aids in all-day comfort in and out of the car.
  • Reinforced Lateral Side of the Right Shoe for easy heel-to-toe downshifting. Plus, the reinforced upper and outsole rubber wraps up the side of the midsole.
  • High-quality suede's and leathers with pigskin and tongue facings,
  • Removable sock liner supports orthopaedic needs.

Roll Control

During the Le Mans 24 Hours, many drivers receive medical attention for heat and vibration related foot problems. In fact, most teams have Podiatrists as part of their training and medical staff. Piloti's patented Roll Control™ spherical heel system is designed to counteract this problem. It extends the cushioning up the heel and along the sides of the shoe and also at the forefoot to cushion the contact with the sides of the foot well.

Piloti have a range of three different styles:

Motorsport

With the immense strain and pressure placed upon the feet and heels when racing, it has always surprised us to see the sole construction in our competitors race boots getting thinner and thinner! Yes, you want pedal feel, but why not demand a boot which gives excellent pedal feel together with heel and side cushioning to give all round foot protection? Well, now you can....

Lifestyle

From the beginning, Piloti Driving Shoes were designed for those who desire the best in racing and driving performance. But what makes Piloti really special is the unique blend of performance, design and comfort for an everyday lifestyle.

Classic

These Classic Piloti designs are icons to the glory days of the 50's and 60's. Combining retro styling with the latest generation Piloti sole construction and incorporating the patented Roll Control heel cushioning system, this collection will appeal to every generation of car enthusiast.

Piloti.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Laura and Bibs,

Quick question. Any thoughts on making a polo with an embroidered logo of the design of Bibs' current avatar? Would make a great look with that just on the left front.

Christopher

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna propelling pencil with Lotus logo, or how about a matching pen and pencil? :)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

We've just updated the exhaust systems available for the 4 cylinder Esprit, there are now sports/supersports and left/right/twin pipes and you can specify a cat or non cat system on your car. All at the same price too and it's 5% off for full forum members. (£17.39 off, not bad for a £20 membership eh!)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/exhaust-systems/400-4-cylinder-esprit-turbo-supersports-exhaust-system.html

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Hey bibs. I didn't get anything with my order, not even a TLF card!.....

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Thanks Bibs & Laura

My new covers arrived the other day and both cars are now nice and comfy in the garage. :huh: :huh:

IMG_0334.jpg

do they come in any other colour.... :huh:

or did you buy the lotus shades too :huh::):)

Edited by theelanman

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)