Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 24 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Lotus Forums Shop

Sorry, it's still only me so we're not quite Amazon yet! Your t-shirt is still on back order at Lotus, I'm afraid with the black & gold polo's too which we've been awaiting a while. Happy of course to pop over a refund at any point, no problem at all. Apologies for the delay but it's out of our hands of course. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

10 hours ago, Bibs said:

Sorry, it's still only me so we're not quite Amazon yet! Your t-shirt is still on back order at Lotus, I'm afraid with the black & gold polo's too which we've been awaiting a while. Happy of course to pop over a refund at any point, no problem at all. Apologies for the delay but it's out of our hands of course. 

Sorry Bibs I'm not having a dig I know its not your fault,  it's fine I'll just wait 🙂 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Awesome, that didn't take long 😃, I finally get my Christmas present!! Don't bother sending it I will pick it up on the way back from the office at some point and maybe we should have a pint to celebrate 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Shall I chase up Beau for payment :lol: :lol:

100% give him the problem. I will make sure it gets paid tomorrow 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hi there first order on the lotus forums ! Ordered a set of 410 sport dampers on sale about a week ago - what’s the usual turn around time before it is shipped ? 

Delivery terms are here - https://shop.thelotusforums.com/policies/shipping-policy

Your dampers should have arrive with us yesterday but DHL are being a bit tricky at the moment with lots of replacement drivers locally so we're having a slight delay for which I apologise. As soon as they're shipped to you, you'll be emailed a tracking number :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...