Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 5 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Lotus Forums Shop

Just to update you, we've been trading in our shop for just over a year now. We've sent out to almost 500 customers in 44 countries, we list almost 400 unique products and I reckon we're the biggest Lotus merchandise distributor, ever!

Plenty more to come! :getmecoat:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It was pointed out to me recently that I do not have a Lotus scarf, this must surely be an oversight.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

• 2 weeks later...

Any more stuff you'd like to see in the shop? We're keen to expand the range of goods we have on offer to you, let us know what you'd like and we'll source some good suppliers :)

Very pleased to let you know we have some new additions to the shop:

colin-chapman-book-inside-the-innovator-by-karl-ludvigsen.jpg

Colin Chapman book - Inside The Innovator by Karl Ludvigsen

classic-team-lotus-polo-shirt.jpg

New design Classic Team Lotus polo shirt

classic-team-lotus-festival-keyring.jpg

2010 Classic Team Lotus Festival Keyring

soft-shell-classic-team-lotus-jacket.jpg

Soft Shell Classic Team Lotus Jacket

• 4 weeks later...

We've also got a Quicksilver Sports Exhaust in stock due to a cancelled order. It's a Right Hand only tailpipe and has a silencer.

RRP is £465.30, yours for £375.00 so a huge discount to be had.

Clicky

******STOP PRESS******

We've also just introduced loyalty points. 1 point per £1 you spend and you can use them against future purchases, they're worth 2p/point so just as good as a Clubcard from Tesco!

:D

post-1-091819000 1281098582.jpg

post-1-012284700 1281098581.jpg

post-1-081918900 1281098585.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how did you manage to get Pilko in that box. on the left :unsure:

next day 1st class travel delivery to Paris :D

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...

TLF Car Stickers now available in the shop :D

http://www.thelotusf...hop/10-stickers

Just to say thanks also to our designer, Posh Jeff Danton and new printing partners, Appleton Signs and Neil Ridley aka Nelly9000 :D

FREE SHIPPING* in time for Christmas!

* UK Orders over £75, EU orders over £150.

Bibs, feel free to remove these images if you feel sales will be hit due the model showing off your new wares but I couldn't find anything nubile on our run today willing to freeze for the cause. censored.gif You do not have to be balding, going grey or overweight to wear these!! There are other sizes available below XL apparently whistle.gif

Note also the windscreen internal sticker. (It has been trimmed by the way as Bibs has previously said.)

post-7988-0-30683500-1290371753.jpg

post-7988-0-69018800-1290371758.jpg

post-7988-0-36535000-1290371764.jpg

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Oh I knew this would happen cool.gifIf I only looked as cool and as sexy as I feel! I am afraid although I had my minders with me ready to hold them back, the fans bus must have got lost..................

Simon I am never coming to one of your drunken bonfires now mate. You might try and take advantage of a innocent boy cry.gif

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Went out last Saturday night to a rather dressie Black tie function (about 40 people) with other halves.

Yes, thats right, you guessed it - I was the only one in the room who thought dress code was smart casual !! However my new TLF Polo was the talk of the room for most of the night. :D

Think the wifes just about talking to me again now. :vava: "Your so embarrasing to be seen with" lol

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 1 month later...

Seeing that you have tested the HID's and its not you selling them. What about getting more car related items in for Esprits like damper and springs and other upgrades. But as these can be and do work out expencive, what about a monthly pay option. This way it may work out a more easier for someone to take an offer of a new set of tyres or exhaust. You can even do it as the shopper pays the cash weekly / monthly and then once the last payment is made then the item is ordered.

I would love to get some dampers for the car but at a £1000.00 its a lot to pay out for me. But if I can pay in to a TLFS account and save up until I have the money, would be great. Or even pay for it monthly with APR on top and get the items right away and pay £1200.00 for them would also work out nice.

sig.jpg

The finance thing is a fair option.

I want to integrate one into my shop so its completely online application with no external input needed but I don't yet meet the criteria.

If your looking for one dude hitachi finance are a good option.

You need to have been trading for 3 years and the business be worth £50k, I'm a year short at present which is a little gutting. It seemed almost perfect as an online solution!

Chunky Lover