Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Charity Fundraising - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Charity Fundraising

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good choice Laura, do we have a target in mind and if so we could put a small barometer on the site to see how well we are doing. Any novel ideas to raise cash.........sure we will do well.

it has my full support.............

Dave

Laura. What a great charity to support!! :detective:

Could we not do an online sponsorship form that we can print off and get sponsors for the Convoy? That would seem the best way to collect extra money off work friends/family etc. Make a wish may even have one they can send to you. Maybe they may alos have pins/stickers where everyone on the convoy can invest in one to help the fund?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Kimbers, the idea behind Just Giving is to alleviate the need for sponsorship forms, collecting cash & more importantly it also makes claiming gift aid much easier.

If you want to get people to sponsor you point them in the direction of the just giving page, it's there for everyone to collect all their sponsorship in one big place so we can see how much we're all collecting together, it also means donations/sponsorships are instant, there's no going around after the event asking for your 50p's of that fella you only see once a week which never eventually comes in.

We are in regular contact with Make-A-Wish about the event and we have long sorted out collections on the day, pin badges and the like don't worry :detective:

If you want to email or print out something to give to people how about this:

Make_A_Wish_Donations.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget about this folks, if anyone can't make it but would like to donate or you'd like to ask friends & family to donate it would be great to have a head start on the weekend.

Also, there will be a raffle/auction on the Saturday night, if anybody would like to donate a prize please let me know. This can be on behalf of your company or personal and does not have to be Lotus/Motoring related. A gift voucher for your company/services or a hamper donated in your name etc would be great. Of course any companies/individuals would be credited for their donations, please pm me if you have any ideas/offers.

Yes I know it's October & yes I know Christmas is a long way off but there's no denying it's in the shops already! As we can't beat 'em we've joined 'em and we will be selling Christmas cards at the event all in aid of Make-A-Wish of course. There are lots of lovely designs to choose from and they are priced at

Cool. I'll have 3 of Rob Cunninghams excellent Digital prints available for the Auction, signed by both Rob and MJK, if you want him to.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• 2 weeks later...

We'll post up the money raised soon as we have a total, there are still funds to come in, I'll be in touch with people that still need to pay up tomorrow to give them the details. Having a look at what's in the buckets & been donated online so far looks like we've broken the

Fabulous :D

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 1 month later...