Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bibs's letter from Antigua - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bibs's letter from Antigua

Sparky

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. Hey bibs, did you do the James Bond thing for Laura. Coming out of the water in Speedo's and a six pack (of beer obviously)?

Nice to have you both back.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

hey bibs

been in Antigua and no pictures of british harbour ?

you should of told the forum before going

i might have arranged a tall ship ride for you

mate of mine has his own boat (lying in jolly harbour/ seeing the pics you were next to that resort)

he attends the old ships race every year

rens

Edited by rens914

researche is something i do when i don't know what the hell i'm doing

• Gold FFM

Cheers, my friend! We're away Thursday October 1, returning October 12.

Be doin sum limin, mon. Iree!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time.... all apart from your dubious choice of airline.....

Neat place, eh?... Irie

You'll no doubt remember this sort of sunset when you were at Shirley Heights...

DSCF2901.jpg

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

• Gold FFM

On that note, I've decided to get on the plane with this toothache - figure it won't hurt much while I'm over there. :)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I can't quite remember whether this photo was taken before, during or after one of the many 'anaesthetic application sessions'. But, either way, the toothache shouldn't be a problem for too long....

DSCF0007.jpg

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

• Gold FFM

After 48 hours, I can confirm that the toothache is definitively on hold...

that's a good thing because tooth ake tends to get worse beiing about 10.000 meter above seelevel

more pressure more pain

rens

researche is something i do when i don't know what the hell i'm doing

Welcome back Sparks. :(

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

Yup, back this morning. Wondeful, wonderful, wonderful, and nice to meet some old friends too.

Always so horrible coming back though...