Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elan at work - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Elan at work

arbell9

Look at what was parked at work yesterday. Would be good to find out who owns this as they could join us on our hoons.

Work for me is AZ at Alderley Park, Cheshire.

A nice silver Elan. In nice nick too.

elanatwork.jpg

Edited by Alex --GT3--

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say I'm working on that one Bibs! :D

Nice car those M100sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Dave.

NO ANDY!! We couldn't have another Lotus off the road for 3 years!! Get the 4 you have on the road first!

Also not sure about those wheels.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Call me a girl if you will but I like these.

Simon you are a girl - one of my wife's favourite Lotus the Elan and very popular at the WI from what i hear.

The wheels are poop. It's like a girl in DM boots you just don't do ya.

That one going 40 round the track is a nice colour NOT!!

Although contrary to my comments I quite like the Elan it's a nice car for the Mrs. Although so is an Esprit or an Exige or and Elise when I think about it, it's just my wife made us get her a touran - something to do with room and baby seats - i am still not convinced.

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

That one going 40 round the track is a nice colour NOT!!

That's Louise ragging her old Elan around Castle Combe, you're going to have to trust me when I tell you she was driving considerably faster than 40 mph! The colour, poorly recreated by the photo, is Silk Red, a metallic burgundy and is beautiful.

I'm not going to accept a judgement of taste by anyone who has strips of LEDs on the underside of their car... :):thumbsup::lol: