Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cheers Mates - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Cheers Mates

Artie

Well Mates, it's been a very arduous year this last year! I've had many personal ups and downs, my engine rebuild notwithstanding! I wanted you all to know I'm back and my Lottie is up and running and hopefully will hit the dyno soon for some decent numbers. I have recently added to my stable with a 2 wheeled form of transportation and that has occupied a good deal of my time this late summer, but now I'll focus on uncovering the Lottie and driving her for some nice brisk autumn days and hopefully some mild winter days ahead.... For those of you who don't care that I was absent for the last 6 months or so, disregard this memo and look for some updates in the Stevens technical section!

Warm Regards to all,

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, Artie! Good to have you back. I hope your struggles are behind you, and only good times lie ahead. I hope your arm (it was your arm, wasn't it?) is as good as can be.

Enjoy all 6 wheels while you've got the weather for it!

Looks like a nice custom bike! I'm sure it will have to polished before and after every ride!

Welcome back Artie.

Hope that you are all fixed-up and hitting the Gym again?

Cheers,

Mike S

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Nice to see you back Artie. :alien:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Welcome back, I was reflecting only last weekend "Where's Artie ?" I've been missing your technical input.

Roger :alien:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Thanks a ton all! My divorce has taken a toll on me emotionally and on my motivation to work on the car! It also drained a substantial amount of cash from my personal "play" account! LOL! The arm, good memory John, is as good as ever, and have been working out quite feverishly to burn off my aggression and "piss"! I'll be upgrading my oil cooler this weekend so I'll post up some technical stuff on that and maybe some more pics of the bike and car together! This sailboat has steadied a course, I've missed being on here as of late and the comaraderie was missed even more! Thanks for the welcome back!

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Cheers Jim! Good to be back and posting! I got my new oil cooler today, I'll be fabbing a bracket this weekend, hoping to put her back in action by Sunday! Maybe I'll get a little video up to show!

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

Glad to see you back in action, Art. Now you are divorced, you hace no distractions from your toys. Excellent!

Yeah! That's kind of my philosophy on the whole thing too! Now that I've refilled the bank account, I can start playing "cars" again! Lol! So....If I date 2 20 year olds is that like dating a 40 year old! Hmmm. All the women my age seem OLD!

89 White Esprit SE

93 RX7.....Silverstone

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm