Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hello! - Page 2 - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello!

Bibs

• Gold FFM
I can't afford it yet either, couldn't help myself, in fact when I put the money down I had no idea it was going to be

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. My name is Kimbers.

Been around Bib's forums for a few years now and drive an Esprit. Look forward to speaking to you all.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Hi. My name is Jukka. Been in Esprit forum and drive Esprit. Have also Land Rover and Rover 75.

Evora looks good in pictures. I think, I will see it next month in Hethel. Living here near north pole is hard to own cars like Evora. I mean finlands stubid car taxing system.

Hi All,

Just thought I would poke my nose in and say hello, I think I might qualify as I had a bit of a hand in the Evora but not much. My name is Nick Fulcher and run a car interior restoration and design business in a little village called Hethersett in Norfolk and sometimes poke my nose in to the Esprit Forum too.

I hope like most other Lotus owners that the car will turn out to be a world beater for Lotus PLC.

N.Fulcher

Hi.I bought E5OVA. Must of just missed number 4. Oh well :)

Ditto, I missed E4ORA and E11ORA so went for E9ORA. Not really tempted to pay the 20K they are asking on ebay for E17ORA.

Alan

• 4 weeks later...
Guest peck555

HI, I'm Greg from the US I'm on my third Lotus (2 Elan's ('64,'65) and now a 111R)I'm looking forward to buying a used Evora in a few years. :)

Edited by peck555