Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas drinks! - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas drinks!

Bibs

Scrummy meal at the pub (although Paul might have a different opinion! laugh.gif

Cheers as always to Bibs and Laura. Me and Vic went down friday, had a nice curry and some beers friday night, and i had 120 or so fun miles driving all over Kent on the saturday before the meal.

:whistle:

Have never had food poisoning happen to me in my life, am now a wiser man as to what it is. No idea exactly what it was, thought my bangers looked a little raw though with hindsight, but it took about five minutes to go from being fine to spending the next twelve hours throwing up from all ends (to the aforementioned great singing from downstairs). At this moment the thought of eating any cooked (or uncooked!!!) meat products ever again just does not appeal.

It might just be enough to turn me vegetarian.

:sofa:

Was a shame to see you go down like that Paul - although you were looking as peeky as fech outside the pub when that intresting patron insisted on telling us all about wet benches and cleaning...

see you in a couple of years.

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Dont turn veggie paul, they are wierd people....

Hope your feeling a million times better, thismorning you still looked like shit though, Lisa sends her sympathy having done exactly the same on our wedding night!

I don't have any photos from the evening to share, but there are a few floating about, I look forward to seeing them all...

I stopped the Friday night at Roger & Sams having picked up Alex on my way through from South Wales... Alex lives in Chesshire, I think? and Rog & Sam are MILES AND MILES AWAY, just around the corner from bannana man infact!!!! An 8 hour round trip....

No curry was consumed, but plenty of Stellas with a double Jack Daniels chaser for good measure.... Closely followed by a few pizzas, why anyone would order a tuna and anchivie pizza though is completely beyond me.....:whistle:

Saturday was spent recovering and then came a return trip to Watford Exotics to pick up Alex's GT3, finally we arrived at TLF HQ and carried on with the Saturday night activities.

Singing was ace, cocktails were equally so, glad we kept you entertained Paul :sofa:

Bring on the photos! :vava:

Chunky Lover

Looks like this weekend has left a few people ill, not all food poisioning though....

Alex was getting crook, and it seems so am I now with a ;stinking saw throat and chesty cough with ;loads of gunk.....

I wonder which very cute little girl who also had said cold, and who I spent some considerable time cudded up, to could have passed it on to me and Alex?

Did I use the semi colons correclty Rog? I know your a good teacher, but I am spectaculary shit at English and didn't understand any of that crap you were tryig to explain to me. At one point I distinctly remember lookig at Alex who also seemed to be returning my WTF expression, your following words of encouragement have stuck with me and I'm sure they will help me in the future..... Simon your s SPAZ I think it was?

Please feel free to correct me and scribble all over this with red pen.

p.s. I will be calling in sick for school today and have just tucked into some ;Boots own brand lemsip type shit.

Chunky Lover

The Semi-Colon

Basically I would say that a semi-colon has one major use.

To separate a closely related pair sentences if you can't join them using a connective (and, or, but, etc). You could say replace a full stop...

Lisa got pissed; Simon had a 'lime Surprise.

This suggests Lisa getting pissed and Simon's 'Lime Surprise' are an elaboration of the initial clause and are therefore linked (which as we all know they were, sort of).

Colon

To separate what follows in a list or explanation

Several friends provided me with singing amusement: Sparky, Simon and, above all, Alex.

If in doubt use NEITHER!

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Semi colon. For the brifest of moments I thought that was alluding to an erotic medical procedure. I really should buy a different genre of DVDs, I'm getting corrupted...

briefest NOT brifest...unless that is somethig else that is part of your erotic wonderworld....

i think the medical equivelent of a semi-colon involves a LIME SQUEEZE and that drink Laura had...

SLEG_Rog.jpg

• Gold FFM

My felicitations and undying gratitude to our gracious hosts. I had a wonderful time, apparently. :sofa:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Blinding evening, thanks to Bibs and Laura :ph34r:

Al, Si and Mr Sparky for providing transportation.

Oh and Mr Perry for supplying entertainment, cocktails and he even managed to leave with his pants this time!

It does appear I have also come down with the dreaded cold though...

A few pictures, don't they look lovely under the mistletoe together :devil:

post-1877-126078738279_thumb.jpg

He can't party like he used too :hrhr:

post-1877-126078748574_thumb.jpg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Hi All,

I had a great tine this weekend, but have ended up with Flu, Swollen throat and feeling shitty.

Friday night started with a wife beater fest and anchovy surprise, followed by a hung over trip to the exotics to collect my green beast following its C-service and fettling and then on to the TLF xmas dinner. We had a nice time at the restaurant although I was at next to the scikly paul who turned green after one pint of ipa. He disappeared swiftly back home to make best friends with the procelein. Hope you are feeling better matey. We headed back to TLF HQ for the party and singstar european finals. My rendition of Mr Misters Kyrie was the undoubted surprise of the night, you may see me on the xfactor with that baby. Sunday was a slow morning coming to life but getting steadiliy worse coming down with the flu. Roger and Sam looked afdetr me until I though I was ready to drive home, really I shouldnt have done but my machoness got the better of me. At the services half way up I needed the bogs so clambered out of the car into about 3oC temp outside and the cold hit me bad. I had as shivering fit and looked like a severe parkinsons patient walking through the services and looked like I was frantically enjoying myself at the urinal. I made it back to the car and reequilibrate dby body temp and was able to drive, I shoudl have stayed back in sandhurst. I made it home, feeling like death and had a rough night.

For everyones xmas delight - feel the power, the love, the inspiration, ............its the Dubious Brothers Mistletoe Extravaganza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfKeRQ34gA0

Any way:

Roger - thanks for friday evening and looking afterme sunday -star man & Simon - mega star for driving us aboutthis weekend , top bloke.

TLF crew, great xmas party thanks to you all.

Disease spreader - can you come forwards and identify yourself so that we can stone you.

OH, and here is the first revealing of the lime surprise cocktail. (the cocktail collection maybe coming as a complete card deck in stores soon)

DSC02689.jpg

Edited by Alex --GT3--

Kyrie - now that was an awesome rendition Al. Several staff members and parents here at school are interested in the card set and the Watford Exotics Calendar we talked about as long as they get a boxed set with a Lime surprise.

Sparky, i did feel somewhat violated after that particular song...it was just outside my normal range but somehow whatever you were prodding into my back took me up an octave or two. I'm thinking that you may have snagged me on your rusty sherrif's badge? Let's run the Calendar idea up a flagpole and see if it gets the salute - already got cash orders waiting across Surrey.

Hope all the casualties make a speedy recovery there's talk of a (vegetarian) christmas all-day extravaganza at the horns?

Edited by SE Owner :-D
  • Like 1

SLEG_Rog.jpg

• Gold FFM

It's all part of the Watford Exotics glorious 5-year expansion plan - Lotus, DeLorean, Porsche, Mercedes (maybe a Mondial or 2?), on to corporate events, printing, publishing, kissograms, looky-likees (I could be George Clooney's younger brother, and Rog's a dead ringer for Yoda), and eventually care for the elderly - based at the Horns Geriatric Home For The Terminally Confused And Somewhat Desperate (Disco Fridays).

This time next year we'll be miwwionaires. :ph34r:

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Louise, if you watch that video again, right at the end I think Si was just about to give me the Lime Surprise...

• Like 1

SLEG_Rog.jpg

While the prospect of sharing the lifestyle and sexuality of my hero Morrissey appealed...

If anyone is still remotely bothered, i'm totally fine now.

Have even taken some meat without gagging.

Which was nice.

:beer:

Thanks for the kind PM's, texts and that.

That's good to hear Paul :beer: you did not look at all good on Sunday morning

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250