Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My car for sale Esprit S3 project - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

My car for sale Esprit S3 project

wayneb911

You all know the car and have seen the posts. The reason the car is for sale is for personal reasons with my family i would rather not go into.

I wont be able to get on the forum much at the moment and im not up to talking so if interested please review my 2 sections in the project and restoration section for S3 restoration and also jaguar conversion

Please text on 07538477572 Wayne

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.

I'm so sorry Wayne, whatever it is.

Can't you wait a little, let dust settle at all?

hope you can.

Simon.

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Sorry guys i have no choice.

Text me with offers please as i said not really up to talking. Thought i would offer it hear first. If i get a reasonable offer it will go otherwise ebay.

Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear your news :P

I have been following your progress since your 1st post and when I met you and seen your work, I was excited to see the end result of your project as I think it would have been stunning.

Best Wishes

Matt

The more the merrier :yes:

Oh phooey!!!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles Wayne, hope you get whatever has gone pear shaped sorted real soon.

Just when I thought you had got your head sorted with the direction of this project as well.

Hilly

1981 S3 4.2 V8 6 speed (The Mutant)

Mutant V8 Conversion Thread

Knowledge is power .................... apparently.