Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Help, I can't post an image or video to the forum! - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Help, I can't post an image or video to the forum!

Bibs

UPDATED JAN 2016.

To post an image to the forum, if it's on your computer you can either drag it into to the bar where the paperclip is, or click on 'choose files' and browse for it. When the image uploads, either click the small plus sign on the image to insert it in the post where you like or just add your reply and it'll be appended to the end of your post.

6270437143609344.png.ced9aadf22a8a3ee30e

If it's an online image, or a video, just copy and paste the link and the forum will automatically embed it into your post. :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I get this message:

Error This upload failed

Used 10.36MB of your 9.77MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 2MB)

when trying to use the board upload.

Do I have to delete some previous uploads?

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Buddsy,

I have fixed 2 of them. The third link in the middle was the same as the first one - Arctic Monkeys.

What I did.

I clicked on your links from your post. What I noticed was the code for your links had embed in the link url. All others I have seen do not have this. So I went to youtube and searched for the video. I then copied the link from the address bar and pasted that in.

That works.

I am not sure why, and I'm sure Bibs would be able to tell us, but it appears the best url link to insert is straight from the address bar on the search results page.

Give it a try with your third vid and see how you go.

Michael.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

You're welcome! Here to serve.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
:thumbsup:

No probs posting pictures, except in a "Gallery" where there seems to be no option of using Photobucket to host the image ?

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Guys,

Having another problem posting photos. Moxie made several suggestions. None have worked so far.

After writing my post, I click "More Reply Options". Then "Browse" Files. Choose a JPEG file from my library. Click "Attach". Nothing happens. Don't know what changed. Did get one photo to post directly to Moxie though on a PM. Haven't been able to duplicate it. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Lyn

Still can't. Just tried.

i click on "attach this file" and it does nothing. Now when I click on "try our advanced uploader" it just takes me to the top of the page, I scroll back down and I still have the option to try the advanced uploader.

Oh, using Opera 11.62 and also tried IE9

Edited by esprit s2

Tried to just post a minute ago. Nothing happened. Yes, I'm definitely clicking the correct button. When it worked, a small window opened showing the progress of my upload. Then a small image appeared when completed. Using Windows Vista 64 Premium. Should I try a different browser?

Lyn

I have the same issue. I can browse to the pic i want to upload, but when click 'attach this file' nothing happens. If I click on advanced uploader it looks just the same as the standard uploader and nowt mate. Also all smileys are 'greyed out' so can't add those either. Browser is IE8, also tried on two diffefernt machines at work and from home.

Too many Toys are never enough !