Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cromer Fish & Chips/ crab run - Page 2 - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Cromer Fish & Chips/ crab run

andydclements

Days to rule out  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks good Andy. Weather looking promising too!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy and I will be there. rolleyes.gif

Just have to remember the Bacton turning. evil.gif

Know the meet location, but couldn't see any where a meeting time? depart at 10am?

Edited by OwenGT3

And there was me, struggling with Google maps but eventually got the thing to work, an he didn't notice it said aim to depart 10:30.

Oh well.

Glad to see you can both attend.

Andy

Yep, post #11 mentions it's the crab festival. the car show is part of that festival, hence why I admitted food / parking may be an issue, so we may have to divert if it's too busy to park.

What's the proposed route home or are we making our own way?

The Holt road can be a good drive.

Keep off the straight and narrow

Of course, and I hope there will be other Elise drivers as well, just to show those of us driving the larger cars, how well the Elises can run rings around us.

Nifty, I had thought that as well, but wanted to make sure we at least made it to Cromer without to many dramas, so was thinking we'd play it by ear.

Has anyone invited the SELOC boys and Girls? I'll send Guy a PM and see if he wants to come.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Cool. I may have to get the shorts out so beware!!

Bump.

To remind people (read as Kimbers) that it's tomorrow morning, setting off around 10:30 from Pizza place Longwater Retail Park.

See you then. If you're running very late then let me know and we'll delay getting away.

Sorry chaps but I just haven't had time to fix the 7 so I won't be able to make it ! :lol:

Keep off the straight and narrow

Well what a day, fantastic weather (28 deg) great company and awsome cars.

IMG00055-20100523-1225.jpg

We started off with 10 cars but lost Dave Ward en route as he was a bit worried about overheating, but hope he enjoyed the chance to give the Elite a good run

And a a big thanks to Paul (paul@thewatermill) for lending me his V8 for the day, an unforgettable experience.

Colin

Hi,

Had a great run today, nice to put faces to names that I haven't met before, weather was spot on, also the chips and ice cream! thumbsup.gif

The run was a nice route depending on which one you took, as at one stage I think there were three different routes running depending on which leader you decided to follow! Still we all managed to regroup before arriving at our first pit stop.

All the Esprits went topless as well with the roofs out.

Cromer wasn't as packed as we thought it might be and we were able to find parking on the cliff tops before strolling down into the town for chips and ice cream.ice.gif

Some pics from the day, hope to do it again soon.biggrin.gif

Owen.

DSCF8392.jpgDSCF8397.jpgDSCF8398.jpgDSCF8391.jpgDSCF8412.jpgDSCF8408.jpgDSCF8406.jpgDSCF8403.jpgDSCF8421.jpg

Edited by OwenGT3

Thanks to those that attended and made the day, commiserations top those that couldn't make the start & Dave Ward (hope the car got you home OK).

As stated by Owen, we'll have to do it again (I could say a different route, but we covered so many options it would be difficult to rule them all out), perhaps on the Sat of the Snetterton day, even if we don't do Cromer we could do another run instead.

Hi all, had a great time, nice to put names to faces. Great hoon, loads of fun. Must remember when overtaking, slam it into 2nd, flaw it, watch out for the bite in the rear tyres, very slight opposite lock, mind the car your overtaking, try not to hit the back of him, on full chat, ..............................oh SH T a police car just out of view, shut down back steps out slightly, brake hard, ..........pass the police car at the right speed, HOPEFULLY.

Should have gone to spec savers.

Great day though, some pics

Nice one

good view of Kimbers from the car

loverly fish and chips

see you soon guys