Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 59 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

• Gold FFM
On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 17:44, Stuno1 said:

image.jpeg

You need to get out more.................in the Evora that is.

This is more like how it should look after a battle with the elements, :P .

filthy evora 01.jpg

• Gold FFM

.........and whoever ran a bit of oily rag (or worse) over it in a less than half-hearted attempt to remove some of the grime should have both their hands cut off to prevent a recurrence, and then be made to remove each and every swirl mark they've created using only their tongue. :angry:

Dave I am sure there are some people out there who would pay for that sort of punishment!   Some weird folk about.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

3 hours ago, Alfa2Evora said:

.........and whoever ran a bit of oily rag (or worse) over it in a less than half-hearted attempt to remove some of the grime should have both their hands cut off to prevent a recurrence, and then be made to remove each and every swirl mark they've created using only their tongue. :angry:

I only used my tongue, so no damage :ice:

I chuckle at most of the detailing obsessed on here. The Shine On equivalent here in Hungary love me and I love them, what costs you 400+GBP in the UK costs me 100euro here. So I have it done 3-4 times a year. My evora has better wax protection on it than propably any car here. But, they are meant to be used and enjoyed and mine is :driving:B-)

IMG_1746.thumb.JPG.14c5785d6cd2c9b6230de

• Like 2

Bloody apple sh!te!!!   Yeah yeah yeah I'm biased and I know it....

Nice classic rolls in the background though too....

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

A photo from the first ever Colchester Evora 400 owners club meet!

I hope James enjoyed his ride.

image.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gm77 said:

A photo from the first ever Colchester Evora 400 owners club meet!

I hope James enjoyed his ride.

image.jpg

Down the road from me in Chelmsford. There is a piston head meet at the lodge in south woodham ferres every third Thursday of the month if you ever fancy it.

• Gold FFM
5 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

Down the road from me in Chelmsford. There is a piston head meet at the lodge in south woodham ferres every third Thursday of the month if you ever fancy it.

PH Essex, that's next Thursday?

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

@JG220 @ Newlands Corner

Lotus Evora

and me:

Lotus Evora

• Like 2

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM
14 hours ago, C8RKH said:

.........fit new front splitter from Thomas (@TBD on here) at last - the front splitter really goes well with the OEM Barge Boards - they just line up perfectly and it really adds a certain something to the front!.........

20160320_1757472.jpg

Looking good, Andy. :thumbsup:

I really should get my digit extracted and get my splitter fitted - it's not doing any good still sitting on the shelf in the garage.

Thanks Dave. It does go really well with the barge boards too and I'm sure you have those fitted.

The small print.

Change the headunit in a Lotus, seems like a simple enough job......So glad i paid Ben at Lotus Silverstone to do it after seeing my car at the halfway stage :)

The fit isn't as good as the older Parrot Asteroid Smarts in previous Evora(S) due to some specific metal supports designed for the OEM Alpine, plus the surround had to be cut to fit the slightly larger unit. I just couldn't live without TomTom + HD Traffic

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_20160201_075118.jpg

Wow - I got mine changed in my original "old" Evora and it was as simple as anything without any need to take the dash apart and I had the non tech pack single DIN unit originally,replace by top of the range Alpine Double Din unit. I guess that's progress ;)

The small print.