Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 6 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi

Based in France, near Luxemburg, so ordered the Evora at Lotus Luxemburg. (After 3 Elise and 2 Europa, mixed with Boxster S, Z4M coupé, I went always back to Lotus - Am I a masochist or do I really love this unforgetable feeling ?!)

I can modify the options until mid january 11.

At the moment, the order is Storm/Charcoal/Stealth, Premium+Tech and all classics, but time after time, falling in love with solar, liquid - one day - , storm, carbon, canyon -another - ! (That helps to spend the winter days...)

Bibs, if you go to testdrive the "S", please let me know, thanks.

Waiting so much for new pics.

Kindly, Gil

I`ll check out my photos archive later on as i have hundreds of combo`s when I have time but in the meantime look for a early thread maybe now here or maybe still in the Evora section I think will be here. It had lots of posted colour combo`s. Probably started around march 09 with the press launch as lots posted then and after. Unfortunately I am on a very poor and slow connection offshore at present.

Well done on the order though.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Thanks a lot, nice pics. Saw your car in further forums, absolutely stunning.

Unfortunately, France muted into a car - hater country, so I'm afraid that yellow could be add to this climate of agressivity, going to scratch it with keys an so on...

Storm or Liquid too, but not so frontal. :wallbash:

Sorry for time taken to come up with these. Unfortunately despite hundreds of downloaded and taken shots, I do not have exactly what you want but here are some general shots of parts of what you are after. Gives an idea anyway on the actual car. I have more of each of these different combos so PM me if you would like to see more, but it will be after Christmas before I will be able to send out as offshore presently & I have very limited bandwidth.

post-7988-0-85302000-1292388836.jpg

post-7988-0-34102300-1292388870.jpg

post-7988-0-09953900-1292389158.jpg

post-7988-0-67622100-1292389063.jpg

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 6 months later...

Nice! Spec?

I swithered between the two Oranges, but went for Chrome

Justin2.jpg

DSC_0854.jpg

IMG_4967b.jpg

Lovely images Justin.... contenders for SE calender, especially the bottom one. Were the last 2 taken in Aberdeen or Edinburgh? :thumbsup:

Now just hold on a minute Brian! - don't shatter my illusion that you can pick and name any landmark in Scotland!

You've just gone down in my estimation - Aberdeen or Edinburgh - Tsssskkkkk.

Don't tell him Justin - make him suffer for his ignorance :wallbash:

Good shots.

That looks like quite a big golf bag. I had to downsize my bag to get it in my boot.

• 1 month later...

Couple from my European trip through Germany down to Florence:

Mille Miglia museum in Brescia:

5987051432_39ca5ae02d.jpg

On the way down to Bormia where we were staying for runs of the Stelvio:

5987054936_833293da00.jpg

Chitty Chitty Castle in the background:

5986574475_9e829c990b_z.jpg

Middle of the Stelvio

5987133262_cbc253d704_z.jpg

Acceleration in tunnel (unfortunate that cabin picture is blurred as my wife had the camera in her hand). Wish I took a sound clip of the sports exhaust in the tunnel though:

5986573987_b83cc67c06_z.jpg

Solitude ring outside Stuttgart, excellent road to try out the handling of the Evora:

5986573427_06a5d6e7d1_z.jpg

In the alps again trying to find a Monk's restaurant. Gave up in the end:

5986572673_edf95f21ea_z.jpg

However things sometimes have a silver lining and met up with some fellow car enthusiast and they let us sit in their lovely cars:

5986573171_0537482464_z.jpg

Another of the Mille Miglia museum:

5987131344_20509992b9_z.jpg

Like the tunnel shot.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg