Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 30 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

So you have done your part....now it is time for 007 to look for a replacemant for the DB5 (which was destroyed...)! - easy solution: British handmade car with a mid-engine and room for three Bond-Girls :-)

• Like 2

Does look rather awesome with that kit on, wish the Evora was like that out the box without the mega extra price tag for the parts.

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Polestar 2 - Midnight Blue | Ducati Panigale V2 - Red | Indian Scout Bobber - Black | Honda CB1000R Neo Cafe Racer - Black ::..

Flippin eck! That GTE body kit looks awesome! Wow! And DRLs and everything.

Want that!

Sudders and Dany

It is nice isn't it? As dalepearson said, this kit probably costs a pretty penny (I didn't ask how much) but I do know the front bumper on its own is in the low thousands forgot how much exact,

Imagine the rest plus labor to have them installed!

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't particularly like the body kit. I do think the front end could use an update, but depending on the angle I'm not in love with the Mansoury version. The rear end feels aftermarket . . . not in terms of the quality of the installation, but the design itself. It'll be interesting to see where Lotus goes with an Evora update.

• Like 2

Where that in the options catalogue :)

Edited by Paza3

In that case they're both a bit overdressed.  :scooter:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower!