Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 93 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

Lol - admit it though Colin, you smile every time you open the garage.

I just have a problem getting my man maths to make anything more than a £50k spend on a depreciating car asset add up. Guess I'm just a tight git, but I have to admit, a red 410 with that red accented interior would be a bigger hit than two viagara pills for me!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Oh I do Andy, without a doubt. We were actually talking about this at the weekend, and I said that if and when I sell it I need to be completely isolated from it while the deal is completed, for at least two weeks. As if I actually get in it to drive it to a dealer or take someone on a test drive, to be behind that wheel is to fall for that car all over again!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CocoPops said:

Doh! Too many Colin X with 400s :lol:

Was thinking of Colin P (Racing Green).

in which case, good idea with Red :lol:

Ah but I have a red interior, so my accent colour is black.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

8 minutes ago, Kalli said:

I thought your accent was 'london-chav'?

Pardonnez moi, if you don't mind, one is from Surrey.

I'm not even joking like, but it's better than orange :realmad: innit bruva.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

On 10/29/2016 at 21:38, ephancock77 said:

Just saw this picture on Instagram, I really like the way that wing intergrates with the rear of the 400.

IMG_20161029_212943.jpg

I always thought that the 400 would take a wing well. Not sure that is the best angle though. I did wonder whether there was a central fixing, but that picture confirms it's just sponge/adhesive in the middle.

No, I think the centre section is bolted too.

ive a pic somewhere of my car sans spoiler and it has tape over the holes.

IMG_3224.PNG

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Indeed, deroure shows bolts (item 34/35)

IMG_3225.PNG

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

On 11/1/2016 at 10:37, Colin G said:

Oh man, I think I may need to add these red 410 accents to my car, loving this!

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_5240.JPG

Loving that to and I already have the red stitching on seats and armrest. Hmmmmmm  However I also have the Mk1 model so it would have to be a paint job.  I can see Mr. Moncrieff's rolling eyes already......

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

I don't know, you can't even go out for a quiet cruise without somebody 'spotting' you then posting the pics on social media. Those paparazzi are becoming so intrusive............................:rolleyes:.

Spotted Evora 1.jpg

Spotted Evora 2.jpg

• Like 1

Go look at www.autogespot.co.uk :lol:

a site dedicated to it.

my old yellow one is on there twice from a Spa trip.