Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Picture & Video Thread - Page 106 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Picture & Video Thread

Bibs

She's got her hand on your rear clam! :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

5 hours ago, DaveC72 said:

Is that "Canyon" Red?

There is a @Kalli pink comment in there somewhere.

This is an interesting strategy to stop buckles and zips damaging paintwork - I might try this...... 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

On 27/06/2017 at 07:45, andyj007 said:

IMG_5594.thumb.JPG.be258db9a60b9bbac31a9fec51f86bac.JPGcracking car, any chance of a close up of wheel / brake caliper combo, also is the yellow a match for the lotus badge yellow?

Sorry missed this. It's pretty close but the calipers is brighter. There are different yellows all the way though , badge, calipers , interior pack and stitching ....

• Like 2

Black n gold

So you get locking wheel nuts on a 410 then...... must be lighter than the standard bolts that they put on 400s. 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha! Neither! Those lovely people at Stratton did it for me! 2nd full service. Time flies!

Was out last night and thought I would be a good opportunity to do a drive by clip with the s sr with the Larini back box on. In sports mode of course! 

• Like 1

You're getting old Barry!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

That's the one Paul, thanks, it's a real stunner. Funny I once spoke to MMC back in the Evora S1 days about having a special order one in that colour. I'm now lusting after another 400 in it, with exclusives tweaked interior.

31 minutes ago, Colin G said:

That's the one Paul, thanks, it's a real stunner. Funny I once spoke to MMC back in the Evora S1 days about having a special order one in that colour. I'm now lusting after another 400 in it, with exclusives tweaked interior.

What car did you move to? What is it you miss from the 400?

Sports car wise Stu? Nothing. I sold the 400 and we bought two sensible (boring) new cars. I was just about to pull the trigger on another V8 Vantage, and to be honest it may well still well be that but Lotus always stands a chance with me and has me pondering. I just need to get over the ownership irks of 400 number one. As I said to the wife, I own two private plates, V6 XCG & V8 XCG, neither of which are currently in use. So it only makes sense we buy another car to suit, right? :D

1 minute ago, Colin G said:

Sports car wise Stu? Nothing. I sold the 400 and we bought two sensible (boring) new cars. I was just about to pull the trigger on another V8 Vantage, and to be honest it may well still well be that but Lotus always stands a chance with me and has me pondering. I just need to get over the ownership irks of 400 number one. As I said to the wife, I own two private plates, V6 XCG & V8 XCG, neither of which are currently in use. So it only makes sense we buy another car to suit, right? :D

Ah ok cool. Yea you need to put the plates to use! Have you driven an r8 v10 plus? New 400 money is not far off used prices for these now I don't think.