Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Competition: Best new picture of your Lotus - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Competition: Best new picture of your Lotus

First of all I will probably have failed to attach a photo; if by a fluke I did get it attached, I will no doubt have blown up the whole Forum; then does it really count if you photograph another car in your wing mirror?

post-9273-097746100 1278348174.jpg

Edited by IanQ

Though this be madness yet there is method in it ( Polonius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet)

I think we need an extension (mine's off the road until the end of the week for A/C repairs)!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I'm enjoying the pics to be fair, the deadline was always negotiable!

Winner of 'Remembering Elio' and a polo shirt is Andrew C for the stunning Evora shot in front of the castle.

Honourable mentions to go NigeNinja for that dreamy S4s and Brian whose yellow Evora looks much nicer than it should! :rolleyes:

Please PM me your addresses and shirt sizes guys, well done :P

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Congratulations Andrew excellent location.

Did you take any on the run over Applecross?

Thanks Bibs, the shirt arrived this morning. :thumbdown:

I know you can't get enough of Yellow Evoras so here are a few more I took last night.

4779588108_0bcab60c51_z.jpg

4778954521_f8746980e4_z.jpg

Only just twigged your cars been repainted Mark, looks superb. And that S4 is gorgeous, Silk Red is such a superb colour for that model (alongside Medina Green and Palacio Purple) but often looks flat and muddy over here. A bit of Ozzy sunshine brings it to life.

Edited by LooseCannon

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

The cars and other photos on this thread are all very impressive. Love them all.

Here's one of a dedicated and highly talented owner. He did the body work several years ago and this is how it looks today. He even had the wheels custom cast and made.

LotusreplicaWoonona170610011.jpg

DanR