Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Welshfest 2010 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Welshfest 2010

Simon350S

Hi all,

The date is set, the venue confirmed...

This years Welshfest will not only feature the hottest cars from the greatest british car bulder ever, but will also incorporate the hottest nurses from the University Hospital of Wales' emergency departments. Once again set in the small but picturesque valley north of Caerphilly, South Wales, already well known to a few, we are hoping to attract new attendees for 2010.

IMG_0367.jpg

Promising to be bigger and better than ever before, this years festival will feature even more burnage of wood, fuelled further by none other than the finest of used engine oils and brake fluids along with some fine plastic garden furniture.

Music to be provided by the latest in multiroom and outdoor music systems provided by our sponsor Automation Excellence LTD.

Camping is included in the ticket price and pitches will be issued on a first come first served basis. If your allocated a sloping pitch please dont sleep down the wet end of the tent!

It is advisable that all attendees bring along something to burn and a firework or two will help the evening go off with a bang.

The weather can not be guaranteed so please do come prepared for the worst, the party WILL NOT stop for the rain!

Further activities are to be announced but it promises to be a fun filled, alcohol fuelled weekend of laughter.

Any suggestions for activities will be most welcomed and may be added to the lineup subject to approval from the event organisers.

Please update the list so we, the organisers, can keep track of those attending.

Welshfest Attendees

1&2 Simon & Lisa

bonfire.jpg

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

I'll have to check wiv Trace as it's her birthday!

I love the smell of burnt plastic chairs in the morning...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys n gals, I'm a little dishartned by the lack of love being shown here..

Its just a fun weekend with a few beers, some obnoxious music and some camping

Its all free, just bring a box or burgers or similar to chuck on the BBQ and anything that goes bang or will burn will be good too...

Lisas got 35 nurses and partners last count, some with kids, some with dogs, your letting the Lotus side down! Theres really no excuse!

If youve not been here before, no worries its all very friendly I can assure you :)

:sleeping::):lol:

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Sorry mate, I am going to be away that weekend ....35 nurses you say,,,,hmmm :)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Don't panic mate. We are away at the moment and need sight of work diary when we get home dude. The love is strong :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

Mr May, I can see you reading but I don't see an answer yet?

I'm already at a surprise 50th booked back in Feb the same night bud. Sorry.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Pah, excuses excuses....

Ian, supprise them all by not turning up...! :bounce:

Sue, there's a house at the top of the garden with hot and cold water open all day n night.

You all need to be coming up with better excuses..!

There no new Evora/211/Elise etc owners out there want to show their faces?

What's happened to all the lurkers from Wales?

Is this going to have to turn in to an attendance by threatening party?

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Mr May, I can see you reading but I don't see an answer yet? Same with you Sue, your name is at the bottom too!!

People reading does not mean anything mate so don't pester them!

:)

For example, i read ALL of the AEG meeting threads, not because i'm intending on going to the meets (i'm hundreds of miles away and it's a weekday evening), but because they have an almost 'Python' like comedy style about them.

These guys GENUINELY have absolutely no idea how good they are, this is not a dig, i think they are brilliant! See these selected quotes in order of appearance from the march meet, you could not write stuff this good, they should have a radio show or something, this is Sooooooooooo my bag:

:bounce:

"one evening in March at The Larling Angel"

"keep it to a Tuesday"

"the second Tuesday"

"I don't think he can make a Tuesday"

"Larling is the wrong side of Thetford"

"I can't do Tuesday"

"can we arange a different day?"

"It would be easier to make the Dog at Norton"

"just need to sort an evening"

"Monday and Thursday are most difficult"

"we have to pick a Tuesday or Wednesday"

"we should rule out a Friday as its the weekend"

"Monday 8th March"

"Monday 8th good with me"

"I should be able to attend"

"Normally can't do a Monday"

"if this is to be a regular night can't see me making it"

"this is why we picked Tuesday's"

"Norfolk is third Wednesday of the month"

"second Wednesday in Suffolk"

"second Monday in Cambridge"

"second Thursday of the month in Norfolk"

"the old Tuesday is out"

"either the first or last Monday in a month"

"How would that fit in with everyone?"

"looks like this topic is still up for discussion"

These quotes are not altered in any way, that is exactly the order they appear. Absolute genius.

:D

Sparky? Where are you? I'd have atleast expected a "sod off I'm busy with Tarquin" reply.

Come on Paul, between me, you and Alex we should be able to bully a load of people into this...! :bounce:

And there was me thinking we had an old LEF clique going, pah I need 'bum' myself some more mates...!

KY at the ready boys :)

I forgive you sue :D

I'm currently sat watching crochet after several beers, I'm confused cause it's a White ball and red players? Either I've had a LOT to drink or there's something wrong here?

Chunky Lover

I would have come. I hope you now have a serious idea of how cheap the flights can be after our texts! Unfortunately I have a long prearranged visit with with my Sisters over here the next day, and there's no way I'd make it back!

Hope you have a good one, and we WILL catch up in person soon.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Still away Si. I have to check if I am working the weekend and cannot do so until i get home mate. Anyhoo, quality not quantity :bounce:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

Crochet? Jeez, you must be bored.

KnittingOldLady.jpg

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump, Bump, Bumpitiy, Bump!

Just thought i'd bump this one up as it's gone quiet.

:)

A couple of dozen welsh nurses, beer, and fire?

Will be a pleasure spending time with you guys, i'm just suprised the forum attendee list is so tiny.

Can only assume the other guys are all now 'friends of dorothy', afraid of fire, and drinkers of fruit juice?

:D