Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
login - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

login

Manntis

For the first week or so I was here, the forum remembered my user/pass so all I had to do was come to the site and I was in.

Now, even though I check 'remember me' every time, I have to log in with every visit and the forum kicks me out after a few minutes. Has a setting changed?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... Is there alittle red no-entry sign at the bottom of your browser?

It COULD be that for some reason you need to re-enable cookies from this site? :angry:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• 11 months later...
Hmmm.... Is there alittle red no-entry sign at the bottom of your browser?

It COULD be that for some reason you need to re-enable cookies from this site? :animier:

Drat - problem went away, now it's back - with no change to browser settings :cry:

damned communist conspiracies!

Started with me yesterday too.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Gold FFM

And me I'm affraid.

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

and me maybe its something to do with the upgrades/improvments currently underway. :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

It's happening to everyone as the forum software needs to be updated some more by the people who make it and support it. They are working on it.

You don't need to do anything apart from have some patience. I'm dealing with people on the East Coast of the USA so my time speaking to them on a daily basis is limited.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Whenever I click on a thumbnail of an image posted as an attachment I get the following error:

IPB WARNING [2] readfile() has been disabled for security reasons (Line: 309 of /sources/classes/attach/class_attach.php)

I can only see this message if I save the link and view it in lynx.

If I view it in Firefox, I briefly get the theme background, then a white background with the image placeholder icon for about 2 seconds, then the icon is replaced by the URL of the page.

This is particularly frustrating for me because the thumbnails really are the size of my thumbnail on my display.

A typical example is the opening post in the "NEWSFLASH! Kimbers spotted in Melbourne" thread.

Clicking on the 1st thumbnail takes me to this address:

http://www.glcforum.com/esprit/forums/inde...ost&id=3294

Another member mentioned the same problem in the pics from Brands thread, so it look's like it's not just me, although I assume it's not a problem for most members.

Could it be that the images are being mistakenly identified as executable files?

Phil

More speed, less haste

Hello,

I have altered some settings on the board. You may have to log in one more time, but after that it should be fixed.

Thank you,

Keith Kacin

Support Supervisor

Invision Power Services

Fingers crossed! :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Still happening, Bibs.

At least I won't have any trouble remembering my password now! :)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE