Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cars and Coffee - Austin - USA - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Cars and Coffee - Austin

Quicker

• Gold FFM

the timing has changed from the last Sunday of the month - to the first Sunday of the month.

Feb 6th - is an British Car highlight - with a focus on British cars (not excluding all other cars).

C&C - > Welcome to Facebook

Cars and Coffee™ Austin

Edited by Quikr

Lou Senko

Austin, TX

more, more, more....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice line up. That is some shine you have on that Lou. I don't think I have ever owned a car that clean and shiny! I appreciate it and the effort you will have put in. Just not my thing!

You were not kidding about the freeze. I wsa anchored off Galveston last week (now off Mississippi entrance) and it was -3C (26.5F) Damn brass monkey weather. I thought Texas was a nice hot place! Every time I have viisted friends in the Houston area in the past 10 years and toured out Austin or San Antonio way or wherever it has been the summer and too damn hot. I wondered then why every bridge had a frost warning sign on it! Roll on March I am told!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Which was Iconic Ride's car?

Thanks for posting the pictures, Quickr. Pretty impressive line-up. One thing I miss from being in the Charlotte area is the regular Cars 'n' Coffee meets. I would have thought San Francisco would have had something similar. There are plenty of classic cars to be seen on the streets around here. I hope you can make this a regular posting, Lou.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

That would be the one performing trickle charge testing duties back at the hacienda while the owner was engaged in a prior commitment with the Mrs.

Next month maybe?

And for certain when the F1 watch party(s) get rolling again at Cool River, right Lou?:D

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.