Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Supercar Sunday 26th June 2011 - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Sunday 26th June 2011

dodge1979

Hi guys, Is it too late for us to join this?

only just found out about it (from Sparky) and have the day off, so me and Evi would love to come as well.

We're hoping to join in as many social events as I can get the time off work for, so PLEASE find a space for us if you can (I know you were talking about only 12 cars originally).

Can you please let us know through this thread if we're going to be able to come?

Cheers, Al.

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979 + 1

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie + 1

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

11. PFD +1

12. fsrowsell

13. Alan + 1 (probably in Tesla if thats OK)

14 Changes...

15 Alan & Evi?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Al,

We are hoping to secure more than 12 tickets so shouldn't be a problem, fingers crossed.

Graham

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979 + 1

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie + 1

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

11. PFD +1

12. fsrowsell

14 Changes...

15 Alan & Evi?

16 Mangel + 1

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

If the list keeps expanding and everyone turns up its gonna be the most Esprits Ill have seen in one place since I was a wee nipper at school dreaming of the day Id own one!

Ooh we've got a long way to go yet to beat the number of Esprits that turned up at the factory a couple of years ago :thumbsup:

If we saw those sort of numbers at Gaydon, there'd be no room for any other Super Cars :respect:

Be good to see a turn out of 20+ Esprits

Thats got me thinking. Its Supercar Sunday. What qualifies?

Few would say the Esprit is anything other than a Supercar.

Is the Elise - probably not? Its a sports car. Ditto for Excel, Elan etc

Exige - perhaps by nature of being more extreme?

Evora - perhaps?

Alan,

You'd be surprised :censored:

Corsa's, Nova's etc

We've seen 'em all on previous occassions pretending to be Super Cars :scared:

Accordingly, anything with a Lotus badge on the front will qualify :coffee:

Yeah, it used to be a proper Supercar day with Fezzas and Porkers being the mass ordinary cars and lovely collections of Lambos and other exotics sprinkled about. Then it started attracting nice cars, but non-supercars. Biggest groups last year were MX5s and Caterhams! But theres still loads of great stuff to look at (not least a bunch of Lotus) and will include Astons, Bentleys, Cobras, Fezzas, Jags, Lambos, Massers, Porkers, Rollers, Trevors, and Vipers as well as the Max Power brigade. I always enjoy a quick tour around the museum and catching a Russ Swift show if he's on. Good day out.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

And don't forget the outdoor go-kart track. Great fun :thumbsup:

I've sent off for my quota of 12 car passes and 18 tickets today, so we now need to fill 24 places in all. So we need another 8 cars :yes: I really hope that all those TVR's don't show up again this year, what a traffic jam they caused !.

The web site by the way says Super Cars and Sports Cars such as Lotus etc.......

Martyn :welcome:

To go with my pass, I want to have another trip round the test track this year. its only 20 quid n you get a nice photo included so its one for the record! So, as you normally book this along with getting your ticket and car pass, can we sort this out too or should I be contacting them directly this time and explaiining Ill be comming with da boys this time ;)

Darren

I've sent off for my quota of 12 car passes and 18 tickets today, so we now need to fill 24 places in all. So we need another 8 cars :yes: I really hope that all those TVR's don't show up again this year, what a traffic jam they caused !.

The web site by the way says Super Cars and Sports Cars such as Lotus etc.......

Martyn :welcome:

never mind the traffic,I was more worried about all the dust/grit all over my car,is there somewhere else we can meet so we dont get a reoccurrence of this, and drive straight in :shuriken:

Not sure where you guys met last year, but we normally meet on a pub car park a couple of miles way.

The publican is known to Dave Oneshot and the location is a picturesque one.

As for the circuit passes, I'll check this with the organisers.

The Go-Kart tickets are usually bought on the day

Sadly that Pub wasn't available last year Graham. Not sure what happened, but we had to find something else and in the end we just met up at the club meet area at the Gaydon centre. It was crap and once the queue to get into the arena had formed we were stuck there and couldn't get out. I seem to remember we also got "moved on" from the other pub we used to use just by the crossroads - the year before Dave's contact came up. Definitely need to find another place this time. Over to Dave again??

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

The pub we used closed down but has recently been taken over by a new landlord. Went there a couple of months ago for a meal so will get my brother to ask if he minds us using the car park.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

I've sent off for my quota of 12 car passes and 18 tickets today, so we now need to fill 24 places in all. So we need another 8 cars

For some reason I have onlyjust caught up with this thread 0 if its not too late can you fit me in? Without tempting fate I am going to say..

Nelly 9000 - Esprit S2

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979 + 1

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie + 1

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

11. PFD +1

12. fsrowsell

14 Changes...

15 Alan & Evi?

16 Mangel + 1

17 Nelly 9000

Just caught up with this thread, great day out last year and would like to join in this time. please add me to the list with navigator!!

thanx. martin

Dont worry,be happy.............

1. Officer Dibble + 1

2. Oneshot + 1

3. Dodgy

4. Nijeninja

5. Dodge1979 + 1

6. Martynv

7. Mr Oogie Boogie + 1

8. Alex --GT3--

9. bibs + 1

10. sparky

11. PFD +1

12. fsrowsell

14 Changes...

15 Alan & Evi?

16 Mangel + 1

17 Nelly 9000

18 MartinL +1

:)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)