Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Parts Sale - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Parts Sale

Please see attached for the parts sale list and order form :)

You can have your parts picked for collection on Saturday 19th March from Lotus ASO in Longwater, Norwich or have them delivered to a local dealer in which case shipping costs will be added. You'll also need to pick them up from your dealer or have them sent on from there.

Email your orders asap, first come, first served. Don't expect me to answer your questions, this is a Lotus parts sale so they will have all the answers and there's an email address on the order form.

2011 Parts Sale Order Form.doc

March 2011 Lotus Parts Sale.pdf

Enjoy :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic !

Some lovely 918 parts. Order placed via Strattons.

THANKS ! :sorcerer:

Mike S

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

If anyone is struggling for a dealer, you can nominate TLF and we'll ship worldwide at cost by the way :)

B****r! Just nominated Westover who are nowhere near us, but then there is no dealer in the SW now that Peninsula closed. Oh well....next time!

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

If anyone is struggling for a dealer, you can nominate TLF and we'll ship worldwide at cost by the way :)

Bibs,

That would be awesome! Should I email you with details or do I wait for Lotus to email back ?

Thanks so much.

How can I verify the part numbers for my 1991 Esprit SE? Last time I bought what I thought was the correct part turned out to be something totally different (I think a AC control unit!).

I have a 1988 parts book PDF...is that sufficient?

Thanks,

Chandra

Guest surferphil

B****r! Just nominated Westover who are nowhere near us, but then there is no dealer in the SW now that Peninsula closed. Oh well....next time!

Send it to Merritts in Amersham and I'll pick it up for you! :thumbup:

I'm in Somerset every month I'm sure we can meet up if you need.

Thanks Bibs an order was placed this morning. Its surprising how quickly one can spend hundreds of pounds.....

I just hope I was in early enough.

:)

It's getting there......

Holy crap! A whole frame for 995 quid???!?!? Gearbox too! If I was in UK I'd have at them.

Luke Colorado, Super Spy.   -  Lotus Owner No Longer

1987 Zender Widebody 560SEC | 1994 Lotus Esprit S4 | 2013 Honda Fit EV (#269)

Bibs,

Does this

Esprit A082F6467F Synchro Assy 1st/2nd

include synchro rings or just the hub assy? I don't see synchro rings on the list anywhere.

I'd probably go for a Sport 300 chargecooler plate, since my replacement chargecooler had some grinding work done to one of the letters on the top plate!

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

Hi Bibs,

You say Lotus ASO in Longwater, so I take it it's not at the main factory anymore then ? Where exactly is it as there's no info on the parts list or order form.

Martyn :welcome: