Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Some Favorites. - Page 14 - Photography Matters - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Some Favorites.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I noticed it was "shared" by GFWilliams on Facebook who has a decent following on FB and Instagram https://www.facebook.com/GFWilliamsPhotography. Cool shot btw.

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tutorial now out on RGGEDU, there's a $50 discount with the code VROOM today or FBEC is the same but works for a week.

Looking forward to downloading, kicking back, enjoying then using some of the knowledge in these, Plus I get the car back this evening with its nano coating all sparkly!

• Like 1

Just finished the GT3 section at El Mirage Lake. Very good so far. Hours to wait for rigging though, but I'm happy with that. Very interesting to see Easton's approach to various aspects. Thanks for tipping me off about the tutorial package, It's immense!

• Like 1