Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Your best photograph... - Page 3 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Your best photograph...

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WHAT is that stunning car?

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

It's a work of art, or Mercedes Benz W125 grand prix car. Nearly 200mph top end, over 500bhp and built in the 30's! Beautiful :D

Another pic from earlier, more will be going into my piece on Ascari when I write it up :)

post-1-0-28919600-1331664090.jpg

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Taken and processed this morning. I have had to rebuild my PC following PSU failure, this meant a full drain and complete rebuild so I have tweeked the style and used better fittings and illumination from UV LEDs.

What do you think?

from my photobucket album

WaterCooledPCUVlitpic2.jpg

Edited by Alex --GT3--

• 1 month later...

Had a great day out at Oulton park on saturday and saw this lovely beast in the car park. One for consideration of photo of the month??

Its like the car is saying electric cars, no way man.

post-2255-0-44931200-1345486541.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...