Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEF Factory Visit (chat about the Event!) - Page 6 - Lotus Factory Day 2006 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEF Factory Visit (chat about the Event!)

Just talk about this with my "mechanic" today. He said immediately: why don't we go <_<

Any idea when this mysterious visit might be? And can anyone pick up 2 Finnish guys at the airport :lol:

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talk about this with my "mechanic" today. He said immediately: why don't we go  :lol:

Any idea when this mysterious visit might be? And can anyone pick up 2 Finnish guys at the airport  :)

Jussi

Check out the other post "The world visiting the factory" or something like that. lists guys happy to pick up at airports.

Am goinginto the factory tomorrow for a meeting and will try and get something firm then................ :D Ermmm that sounded wrong.....I meant date..... <_< crap.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

this does sound like its going to be monumental, the biggest gathering of esprits ever at the factory since they were produced there.

and as you cant say anything kimbers, can i say, "yeah move those rollerskate cars out the way so proper cars can park there" LMAO LMAO

also i "BELIVE" you said, the new esprit is there and we all "HAVE" to see it and test it, this is why you need to arrange when it will be there.

he he he

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Guest Troy Halliday

As far as the new car goes I think we should do a lottery as to who gets to see it. I'll rig the selection ........ oh balls ......... I meant arrange the draw <_<

I must admit I would kind of like to get the chance to drive the new Exige S in anger around a track. I was going to pay a visit to a local Lotus dealer in the Esprit and take one for a test drive. Although I will wait for a dry day B)

I've just spoken to Kimbers, this is gonna be amazing <_<

We're looking at perhaps early September when everyone is back from holiday and the weather is still good.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I'm in. Just got my Esprit SE back from Horizon with it's new shiny red coat and revamped alloys so this will be the first LEF outing.

Any news on firm dates yet?

Regards

Dave

Edited by dj2038

Kimbers/Bibs

Is this LEF only or will there be an olive branch invitation to Club Lotus' Esprit owners? There must be many internet-shy old duffers with spectacular cars that would grace the meet???

Is the idea to keep it exclusive or have the biggest gathering of Esprits in the world ever ever ever???

(The latter sounds best IMHO)

Edited by britten_mark

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

I'm In...

If it's early September, should be able to attend. No car (obviously). Bit far to drive, and probably a world record if I managed it <_<

Would need a lift from Guildford / Surrey. Any offers?

- Mark

I would be pleased to meet all you guys...cannot promise to come with the Esprit, though...

I would come earlier so any accomodation would be interesting...

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

GUYS!!!

There are a lot of you still 'registering' in this thread - PLEASE make sure you go and register your attendance in the other pinned Hethel thread HERE

The numbers are well into the 90s!

MarkT - Are you actually +2

(in which case the numbers are out by one)

Thanks....

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Kimbers/Bibs

Is this LEF only or will there be an olive branch invitation to Club Lotus' Esprit owners? There must be many internet-shy old duffers with spectacular cars that would grace the meet???

Is the idea to keep it exclusive or have the biggest gathering of Esprits in the world ever ever ever???

(The latter sounds best IMHO)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is a good question - I guess there may well be Esprit owners over here in Switzerland who would also love to attend, but who may be a bit "English chat channel with whole world watching" shy!.... would be cool - "hooning" all the way to Hethel from Z

Rob S

Rob - If you get the all clear from here, then just tell them to come with you! lol

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Any chance we can get dates sorted soon?  Us "colonial types" need to do some planning and book flights!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm in the same boat as Paul, I really need to know If and When as affordable flights need to be booked well in advance (as my Lear jet is in for sheduled maintenance in September) :):)

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Hmmm, I'll be on my honeymoon August thru September 5th :)

I've just spoken to Kimbers, this is gonna be amazing :)

We're looking at perhaps early September when everyone is back from holiday and the weather is still good.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Why not have a honeymoon in romantic Norfolk? :)  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wayne,

This thread is already up to 10 pages.

It would take another 10 to answer your question. B)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Does it count as a honeymoon if I'm on my own :)

Why not have a honeymoon in romantic Norfolk? :)  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I'll be number 111 - date dependant. Did I read somewhere a monday in september was being considered? That would be brill for me as seem to be working most weekends!