Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Black Esprit, ITV4 this moring - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Black Esprit, ITV4 this moring

andydclements

While slowly waking up this morning I put the Tv on, did some channel surfing and stopped at an episode of one of those police chase things, I think it was called "Police Stop" and was narrated by the actor who played "stamp" in "The bill"- Graham Cole. It was a scene where they had several older clips of people not looking ahead and having to brake sharply/ take evasive manoeuvres to avoid vehicles/ situations that they's not noticed.

There was an old clip dating back to vans such as Commer, and old Vauxhall vans that had sharp angular styling, there is a large (7.5ton I guess) lorry that doesn't notice a traffic light has turned red, brakes really sharply and skids, right behind it is a black Esprit, probably an S3. The same episode had the motorcylce/ moped rider with the long planks of wood across the back of his bike.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh that old classic - the old clips where the coppers have vauxhall senator v6's :D was it the particular episode where an xr2i locks up in an area the coppers are coning and nearly takes one out?

also remember the classic one where essex police helped get a heart/liver to a patient urgently in the days before medical helicopters etc. there were two SD1 traffic cars doing > 100mph in london in the mid/late eighties :thumbsup: (and they got there in time)

That's the show, I think the clips were vintage even when that show was made as it even had an old P5 Rover in it, and it didn't appear to be a "classic" then, they were made 1958 to 1973.

I had all those. I wore out the one I was in......but that will remain a secret.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I saw the title and instantly thought of Bibs. Strange, that.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Hmmm. Bibs shows his age !

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg