Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

We're now using a more featured system to run the forum account upgrades, it's called IP.Nexus. I've started this new topic and pinned it so you don't have to trawl through 7 pages of the old topic to find this info.

If you click on 'subscriptions' up top, under the logo you'll be able to purchase a subscription to upgrade your account.

Here's a list of the benefits you get from being an FFM.

For problems and renewals there's now a client centre, posh eh! Click on where it says your username on the top right of the screen and a drop down menu will appear. Click on 'Client Area' and you'll be able to log support issues, update your details, pay invoices, view previous invoices etc.

Serving members of the Armed Forces anywhere in the world get a free upgrade still. We owe you more than that of course, freedom isn't cheap but it's a start :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 month later...

If only anyone looked at the client area!

I cant renew my subscription as it says I've already completed the transaction in PayPal.

Can anyone help?

:)

It's getting there......

expires on 30th October. I assumed that as I had a reminder to renew in my notifications, that I could do so at any point after the reminder.

I tried again just now, as requested, but it still wont work. I put the details in the reply in the client area.

It's getting there......

• 3 months later...

Not sure whats going on but I now show up as a basic account even though I have renewed my subscription?

is it just me having this trouble?

It's getting there......

Recived an invoice a few days ago for my membership renwal which has already been paid with an automated payment from my PayPal account a few weeks back but this is not showing up. Did log a support issue in the client area....

Thanks

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Ah OK, thanks Bibs...

According to the info in the client area my subscription expires on the 6th Feb but I still have a pending invoice #161 so was just worried I would loose my full membership

An automated payment was made on 15th Jan 2012 for £20 to info@thelotusforums.com, Transaction ID 99485628XF208825J.

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

• Gold FFM

same thing happened to me - then I noticed my account flipped to basic. The transaction I did through the website was still there in 'pending' status. so I just walked through it and completed another one. It never charged me for the first one (back in Dec) so not sure what happened but it was 'stuck'.

Lou Senko

Austin, TX

more, more, more....

Hi Bibs,

renewed my membership by paying (30-01-12) with paypal (got confirmation mail from paypal) but my account is switched back to basic, it looks like i'm not "eco friendly" anymore.

Hope you can help out.

Freek

Esprit Freak

Seems I have been demoted to Basic account..is there something I need to do?, yes before any bright suggests paying,,I have .. I hope smile.png

Edited by internets

• 1 month later...