Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ - Page 5 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Forum Account Upgrades & Subscriptions - FAQ

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For the first time in about 8/9 years, FFM membership cost has increased to £24 for UK members and £15 for overseas. Existing memberships will remain at their old price so long as you continue to be a member. :) 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Bibs is there a TLF Paypal link where I can upload a one-off payment? I just can't work out how to fix the regular payment option that went screwy a couple of months back - this site won't let me join "twice" and Paypal is a minefeld. If I just send a one-off each Christmas that will be easy for me to remember!

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

The only way the store allows me to do that is to add a 'Donation Goal' to the sidebar which looks a bit pony IMO. You can purchase a gift card as detailed a few posts up and send it to me (bibs@thelotusforums.com) :D 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi,

I am not sure whether moderators can look into this or it is one for His Bibsness only but I thought I would give it a try in public before taking His time unnecessarily.

I am seeing ads when I browse the Forums even though I have just automatically renewed my subscription to the Forums (through Paypal). Have I done something wrong? Is there a fix?

Thanks in advance.

All sorted Jorge - There's a problem with Paypal and the forum software talking when payments are made, we are trying to fix it but for now I have to update members manually when I see the paypal notice and I guess I missed yours so apologies! 

• 2 months later...

Hi Bibs

My membership renewed in May (paypal payment of £24 made on 5th May) but I am shown as a basic account. Only just noticed as I've just tried to enter the paid member discounts forum and it says I do not have permission.

Can you investigate 🧐

Thanks

Keith

• 6 months later...

Hi Bibs,

On the 15th of Jan. the automatic payment for TLF went through, however I'm still not "Green". I just checked the PayPal payment and I think the amount is not correct. How can I rectify this and become Green again?

Edited by fjmuurling

Esprit Freak

Sorted Freek. IPS have acknowledged an issue with the webhooks from our payment processor not sending back the right 'payment made' info and are working on a fix presently so this should all be sorted soon :)